SYD Sydney January Meetup - Saturday 20th January 2018 - 1.30 - 3.30pm

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
  • When: Saturday 20th January 2018, 1.30pm to 3.30pm
  • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
  • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self.
This will be another informal casual gathering and a chance for us to bring our recent acquisitions - everything from shaving related items through to watches!

@Monsta_AU @SydBJW @borked @MrT @tullfan @nav1 @Nonick @Question @Mark @Mark1966 @Brendan @dewynter @pyrokov @cranky @thisISjoel @gthomas04 @Snooze @shavetheman @the_shaving_sailor @RustyBlade @Rami @Itsonlyblood @ShaveOn @filobiblic @FluffyGroodle @dangerman @ShaveOn

Absolutely everyone is welcome, state or territory - come along and share, show and tell all your Christmas acquistions :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaa.

My son birthday party. Fourth month in a row i have something on

I've extended an invite to someone that I've commissioned two pieces of work with.
They should be well completed by then and if they turn out as I expect they will, I suspect my guest will be inundated with questions and possibly further commissioned pieces of work on the day.
One person here knows the details and he best keep Mum about it :)

Finally I’ll be home for one! Can’t wait to see all you lovely people again.

Hahahaha sorry couldn’t keep a straight face with that one. Lovely people....haha good one

But seriously I’ll be there with bells on.

Finally I’ll be home for one! Can’t wait to see all you lovely people again.

Hahahaha sorry couldn’t keep a straight face with that one. Lovely people....haha good one

But seriously I’ll be there with bells on.
And your suit with bells on it.
Great to see you there and catch up to hear your stories from the antipodes (y)

Said commissioned pieces of work are almost completed and looking very likely to be delivered to me upon the day.
Have arranged for a few things as well that hopefully will tie in with this.
This has the potential to be quite an interesting meet up for those that bother to attend.

@borked you bothered by the bothered :sneaky::)
I'll be there without my daughter as other arrangements made. So you'll see my silm, paradigm as and new soaps.

Should be an interesting discussion on hardware and hopefully some new faces too.

Said commissioned pieces of work are almost completed and looking very likely to be delivered to me upon the day.
Have arranged for a few things as well that hopefully will tie in with this.
This has the potential to be quite an interesting meet up for those that bother to attend.
I wish I could. Kids bday on the day.

Well enjoy your time together.

On the shore ...

I'm aiming for a reshuffle, but I may have to sit this round out unfortunately depending on how things pan out later in the week.

I've extended an invite to someone that I've commissioned two pieces of work with.
They should be well completed by then and if they turn out as I expect they will, I suspect my guest will be inundated with questions and possibly further commissioned pieces of work on the day.
One person here knows the details and he best keep Mum about it :)

I know all the details and are open to bribes :)

My mother is in town for Armidale and I unfortunately can't make it ( I could but my misses would send me back to Armidale to live :ROFLMAO:). I really wanted to see what @borked has in store for everyone.

Wine glass half full, or half empty. Definitely no need for it to go overboard :LOL:

Half full or half empty? Sounds like an inefficient glass choice to me ...

Hopefully no weddings as they'll distract us on our true purpose @Ferret619

They pour full glasses at this pub so nothing like a sea change if you attend @Mark1966. If you do I'll bring your other razor's younger sister for show and tell.

@todras was expecting the artist to turn up as we have a hundred more questions.

They pour full glasses at this pub so nothing like a sea change if you attend @Mark1966. If you do I'll bring your other razor's younger sister for show and tell.

Unfortunately I can't this time - but am hoping to at some point this year!