SYD Sydney June meet - 16 June

Snooze

2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
Hi all,

Looking to organise a June meet up ...

What dates in June would suit the majority of people for a Sydney meet up (all most welcome)

Saturdays are
  • 2nd June (probs too close)
  • 9th June (long weekend)
  • 16th June
  • 23rd June
  • 30 June (start of school holidays NSW)
Looks like June 16 or 23rd probably best... anyone have any preferences ? (n)

Venue? Excursion to Leura to visit Con at The Stray Whisker? Whiskey Bar to launch @todras new LE splash?

Feedback please lads ;)

Most of June is out for me unfortunately.
9th - in NZ
16th is a maybe...
23rd - Daughter's birthday
30th - possibly back to NZ.

For the long weekend you could all take your significant other to the Cartier exhibition at the NGA (https://nga.gov.au/cartier/) because you REALLY love them.

You would probably just happen to arrive in time for our Canberra meet up (https://paste-and-cut.com.au/community/threads/june-meet-up-saturday-9-june.4895/)

Given you are here we would make you feel VERY welcome!

Go on, you KNOW you want to ...

[capitalisation in HONOUR of @todras]
Mighty fine of you to offer to accommodate all of us :)

Mighty fine of you to offer to accommodate all of us :)

No worries, have plenty of tents and I'm sure that the dog won't bother you too much ...

I'm out guys, have a good one :)

Ok - how about Saturday 16th June at the usual place. I will be a bit late as have kids sport (unless it rains heavily - fingers crossed) but will be there from 2pm with @UKSteve amazing fragrance box for a "blind sniffing"...:rolleyes:

Hope to catch up with as many people as can make it to talk all things wet shaving (and watches, knives, pens, torches, laser gunsighting and so much more:LOL:). Everyone most welcome, especially new members.

So come along, have a beer, coffee, water etc and a chat .
  • When: Saturday June 16 2018, 1400-1600
  • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
  • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self. Side interests also catered for - watches, pens, tech gizmos, anything you think may be of interest.

Ok - how about Saturday 16th June at the usual place. I will be a bit late as have kids sport (unless it rains heavily - fingers crossed) but will be there from 2pm with @UKSteve amazing fragrance box for a "blind sniffing"...:rolleyes:

Hope to catch up with as many people as can make it to talk all things wet shaving (and watches, knives, pens, torches, laser gunsighting and so much more:LOL:). Everyone most welcome, especially new members.

So come along, have a beer, coffee, water etc and a chat .
  • When: Saturday June 16 2018, 1400-1600
  • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
  • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self. Side interests also catered for - watches, pens, tech gizmos, anything you think may be of interest.

I am a no show. I have a funeral to attend in Melbourne on Friday 15th for my wife's Uncle. I will have to get to a meet up soon.

Again, please afford my condolences to your wife and family.

I am a no show. I have a funeral to attend in Melbourne on Friday 15th for my wife's Uncle. I will have to get to a meet up soon.
Sorry to hear

Nt3Hp1c.gif

I'm unfortunately out too.
Sorry guys, hope to see you all at the next one.