SYD SYDNEY Meet up JULY 29

Snooze

2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
HEY all,

Looking to organise a meet up for Sydney (and of course anyone else who would like to join us from NSW or interstate) before end of July.

I thought after school holidays are finished might be best - so Saturday July 29 seems OK.

Any preferences as to venue? Anyone like a change from Balmain? I know @todras is busy over the next few months but others please post your thoughts and I can either book the Riverview in Balmain or we can turn up to another venue if people prefer. :)

BBQ hosted by @gthomas04 ?
Gold coin donation/entry fee?
BYOB

Can you pick me up, I'm just in Canberra k thanks.

Have fun guys :)

Good idea @borked. The Staffy has just finished guard dog training. Would love to see how he goes in a home environment (BYOB would mean Bring Your Own Bandages) :)
Spent time wrestling with an active duty Police German Shepard and an American Pitbull :)
Should be fun mate :p

Spent time wrestling with an active duty Police German Shepard and an American Pitbull :)
Should be fun mate :p
I am sure you did well, but you have never been faced with the challenge of being licked to death by an over excited English Staffy. Now there is something to fear! :)

I am sure you did well, but you have never been faced with the challenge of being licked to death by an over excited English Staffy. Now there is something to fear! :)
I think he met @Mark1966 once - that would be similar wouldn't it?

I think he met @Mark1966 once - that would be similar wouldn't it?

Sorry,

drooldallasfloerphotography.jpg

what did you say?

Well, though amusing this banter may be, we are no closer to a venue :eek: - probably will leave as the Riverview in Balmain then if no further input... going once...twice...

Yes @todras : I haven't booked the upstairs venue as not many people seemed keen to attend. Im going to be there at 1330 next Saturday 29th. I will try and find a suitable table, if the upstairs area is not taken I might secure that.

Otherwise I will have a quiet drink :p

Hope to see at least someone there!:whistle:

Have a few things on around this time of year, so may only be available for a drop in.