SYD Sydney Meetup - Saturday June 17th - 1.30pm - 4.00pm

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer

• MIWpQAF.jpg
  • When: Saturday 17th June, 1.30pm to 4.00pm
  • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
  • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self.
We are please to announce we have again confirmed our regular gathering venue, the stylishly appointed Riverview hotel in Balmain. We have again gone with the courtyard area (which I note has heaters) now that we are moving into the cooler months. I would also expect that the Winter menu will be on, the Riverview does a cracking lunch menu of very good food and there is a variety of beer on tap.

I had an urgent family matter that called me away on the last meetup unexpectedly as some of you are aware, and now that has been dealt with (My dear wife is recovering well :) ) I am very much looking forward to catching up with everyone and having a good discussion about our latest and greatest acquisitions.

We may very well have a special guest again this time which I will confirm closer to the date :stig:

In all likelihood I will provide a sneak preview of some upcoming iterations of the Spring/Summer AP Reserve fragrances too, there are a couple that are showing quite some promise...

@Monsta_AU @SydBJW @borked @MrT @tullfan @nav1 @Nonick @Question @Mark @Mark1966 @Brendan @dewynter @pyrokov @cranky @thisISjoel @gthomas04 @Snooze @shavetheman @the_shaving_sailor @RustyBlade @Rami @Itsonlyblood @ShaveOn and of course not forgetting the very special @filobiblic !

As with all the Sydney gatherings, we warmly welcome interstate or territory visitors. Please feel free to come along announced or otherwise, we love visitors from the P&C community and will extend every courtesy to make you feel welcome and comfortable :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be coming down next Monday night and heading back Wed night. Tried to make it a week later, but failed :( Will have to try harder next time!

good to hear shes on the mend @todras, did miss you at the last meet up

excited to see if that menu has changed havnt had a bad feed there yet.

and im hardly a "Special Guest" but can confirm i will be there

I keep getting missed off the roll call of people in Sydney!

After missing the last catch up I'm very keen to make it. I note that my wife has something on so I'm hoping either that changes or I may have to make it a quick drop by with the kids (!).

Thanks for organising it @todras and good to hear your wife is on the mend.

I keep getting missed off the roll call of people in Sydney!

After missing the last catch up I'm very keen to make it. I note that my wife has something on so I'm hoping either that changes or I may have to make it a quick drop by with the kids (!).

Thanks for organising it @todras and good to hear your wife is on the mend.

Sorry Phil, I will get @Mark1966 to jump in and add you to the roll call which I copy and paste from month to month.

Look forward to seeing you at the next meetup, don't be a stranger :)

Doh! I'm flying to Ireland on 9th June for 3 weeks so won't be able to make this meetup. Definitely be around for the next one though.

Sorry Phil, I will get @Mark1966 to jump in and add you to the roll call which I copy and paste from month to month.

Look forward to seeing you at the next meetup, don't be a stranger :)

You mean like that? :)

I will bring my recent Chatillon Lux acquisitions along for people to have a sniff along with some other new things ;)

I will bring my recent Chatillon Lux acquisitions along for people to have a sniff along with some other new things ;)

Nice - shame I'm in Victoria for work. Hopefully I might make the following one!

Man I am not having much luck attending these at the moment.

This one clashes with my oldest daughter First Holly Communion and as @filobiblic so rightly pointed out to me God may forgive you missing that to attend a shaving meet up but you misses would kill you, wise advice ;)

everyone ill be driving up from lindfield if anyone around that area would like a lift?
Let me think.
Option A; Stay home

Option B; Get a lift from someone in a sailor suit who regularly has tingles in his fundament and worse still thinks the geeks and nerds at the meetings are "handsome' - bastards maybe but having seen the photos handsome never.

Decisions decisions A or B? What does the group think (not that I will pay any attention to you) :)

Let me think.
Option A; Stay home

Option B; Get a lift from someone in a sailor suit who regularly has tingles in his fundament and worse still thinks the geeks and nerds at the meetings are "handsome' - bastards maybe but having seen the photos handsome never.

Decisions decisions A or B? What does the group think (not that I will pay any attention to you) :)

Option C: Change venue to Glen's place.

Well people? What DOES the group think? :)

Let me think.
Option A; Stay home

When you are onto a good thing, stick to it.

Due to work changes, I will be flying out to Kuala Lumpur on Monday via Singapore, and returning on Saturday morning. Unlikely I will get there unless I get a decent sleep on the plane and the baggage handlers are up to the task. They were not on Sunday morning.

Con from the Stray Whisker will be making an appearance, very much looking forward to seeing the rest of you there too :)