SYD Sydney November Meetup - Saturday 11th November

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
  • When: Saturday 11th November, 1.30pm to 3.30pm
  • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
  • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self.
This will be another informal casual gathering and a chance for us to bring our recent acquisitions - everything from shaving related items through to watches!

See you all there :)

@Monsta_AU @SydBJW @borked @MrT @tullfan @nav1 @Nonick @Question @Mark @Mark1966 @Brendan @dewynter @pyrokov @cranky @thisISjoel @gthomas04 @Snooze @shavetheman @the_shaving_sailor @RustyBlade @Rami @Itsonlyblood @ShaveOn @filobiblic @FluffyGroodle @dangerman @ShaveOn

Last edited by a moderator:
OK guys - given the Christmas rush I'd set the date early and earlier in December I think

OK guys - given the Christmas rush I'd set the date early and earlier in December I think

I would like a cased nickel toggle please secret santa, or failing that a bottom dial.

A December meetup is on the cards, and it will be earlier in the month well before all the Christmas family commitments start and people become busy.

I would like a cased nickel toggle please secret santa, or failing that a bottom dial....

You do realise that Santa is not real ...

I will bring along the final iterations of the AP Reserve Summer releases (Lightning Ridge and Suitably Attired Summer) and also the next P&C exclusive AP Reserve Release 'Coolabah' that is based around Creed's Aventus with a twist.

Really looking forward to catching up with everyone, it's always such a pleasant afternoon.

If anyone has a bottle of Santa Maria Novella Tabacco Toscano Cologne can they please bring it to the meetup, I would like to take a whiff for something I am working on currently.