SYD Sydney October Meetup - Saturday 14th October

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
  • When: Saturday 14th October, 1.30pm to 3.30pm
  • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
  • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self.
This will be another informal casual gathering and a chance for us to bring our recent acquisitions - everything from shaving related items through to watches!

See you all there :)

@Monsta_AU @SydBJW @borked @MrT @tullfan @nav1 @Nonick @Question @Mark @Mark1966 @Brendan @dewynter @pyrokov @cranky @thisISjoel @gthomas04 @Snooze @shavetheman @the_shaving_sailor @RustyBlade @Rami @Itsonlyblood @ShaveOn @filobiblic

Strewth! Would you believe I happen to have an event at EXACTLY the same time?!?! And it's on the other side of Sydney too! Sadly, it's an event I must attend.
When is the November meet? :cautious:

Strewth! Would you believe I happen to have an event at EXACTLY the same time?!?! And it's on the other side of Sydney too! Sadly, it's an event I must attend.
When is the November meet? :cautious:

@Monsta_AU I think that 2 month ban thing we were joking about might be a good idea :p

I will let you know about November when we set a date @filobiblic :)

Someone say kayak?

Well if you desired a new scent name... :)

Great name for a soap! Come to think of it someone was looking for a nautical name for a soap...... Squadron Kayak..... Hmm, where's that competition page

Well if you desired a new scent name... :)

I don't really think it works for me, it conjures up images of long haired men wearing denim shorts, having handle bar mustaches, enjoying alternative lifestyles and maybe even owning surfboards... i.e. something @Mark1966 would have a bottle of because it came with a Gillette something something in the early 70's :cool:

I don't really think it works for me, it conjures up images of long haired men wearing denim shorts, having handle bar mustaches, enjoying alternative lifestyles and maybe even owning surfboards... i.e. something @Mark1966 would have a bottle of because it came with a Gillette something something in the early 70's :cool:

26121217.jpg

or were you thinking of the Sun Up? -

1965%20Slim%20handle%20Sun%20Up%20Set.jpg

The perfect compliment to your Slim!

They both encapsulate the 'look and feel'. 'Herbal' was the one I was trying to remember!

SunUp has been reborn as Wills Reserve Classic, it's actually a really nice fragrance with a much better name :)

Looking forward to Saturday already, after the day in and day out of work I really look forward to taking a couple of relaxed hours to catch-up, have a talk and see what everyone has been up to :)

Ill bring (some) of my new acquisitions along and some new AP Reserve (the final Lightning Ridge) and the AP Reserve+Squadron Soap upcoming release so people can have a go:cool:

Punch with a bump this forward for tomorrow.
Breezy cool day for the meet.
Don't have a lot to bring except my razors and maybe a brush to trade.
Have made a couple of requests to other members. Don't feel committed to them as only a polite request.
If you have any for me am very happy to entertain them. Will bring a couple of razors most would of seen and some not.

I'm hoping to get there. Probably be a bit late but should see you around 2. Looking forward to putting faces to names!

Cheers
Dangerman