SYD Sydney Special Meetup - 28 August 12-2pm @Katoomba

filobiblic

Facepeeler Extraordinare
State Convenor - NSW
Group Buy Caporegime
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2015 Sabbatical Fail
It's been a while between drinks for the Sydney-siders so it's time for another meet.

Paste & Cut with The Stray Whisker present a Special Shave Meet for the Sydney area:

12-2pm Sunday 28 August

Blue Mountain Cultural Centre (Upper level) on Parke Street in Katoomba for a special event.

Featuring Charky - an international wet shaving guest (owner of a well-known shaving store and YouTube channel).

$50 voucher (to spend at TSW) has been generously donated as a lucky door prize.

30FTA6W.jpg

Refreshments provided so RSVP.

All Welcome! (Even those in Canberra like @Mark1966 and @stillshunter ...)

As with all our past gatherings like this, we share our latest and favourite products; get to see/smell different soaps/aftershaves; give out samples; and trade/sell any extra products.

It would be great to meet some of the newer P&C members as well as the usual suspects...

@Monsta_AU @SydBJW @borked @MrT @todras @tullfan @nav1 @SpeedyPC @Nonick @Question @Mark @Brendan @dewynter @pyrokov @cranky @thisISjoel @gthomas04

Not sure if it's too far for @dewy @Noppy @jalex

@shavetheman should be there (so why not buy from TSW the week before and save on postage!)

Welcome one and all (including those from interstate who just happen to be around)!

Last edited:
If I am clear that weekend I'd like to come along and say hello.

Is the 21st set in concrete?
Could it be the weekend before or after?
I was thinking about going to a talk that day.

21st probably woks best for me at this stage, would try to make it if week after

Me too - I'm coming up to SYD for an event on 28th anyway and could leave a bit early to pop across.

hey @stillshunter, I notice they didn't invite us again!

Pfffft , yeah they know full well it wouldn't be a p-a-r-t-a-y without the likes of the Head Curator of the National Gillette Museum and that other guy.

In the absence of something work related rearing it's head, the 28th August will work for me.

Ok. So the ones getting in early have adjusted the date. It's now Sunday 28 August which is 5 weeks from today.

It looks like we'll have already a small crowd including some guests from further afield (who like to bring goodies!!!)... [emoji41]

28th August works for me - although I think I've shown you all (?) my goodies. Not sure what would be left ?

28th August works for me - although I think I've shown you all (?) my goodies. Not sure what would be left ?

Well, if some of the newer members who weren't at the last meet come then they will be most interested in your goodies... Seems like some of them will be too! Good-o!

It's been a while between drinks for the Sydney-siders so it's time for another meet.
A while?
FFS, even Darwin had a meet since the last time we met up and you had to have them throw one to inspire you, the NSW state convenor, to get off your rear and organise another one.
Shit, even the body in a barrel state can organise bi-weekly meetup's! :p

Since you've put in so much time, effort and dedication, I suppose I should attempt to grace you with my presence. ;)

A while?
FFS, even Darwin had a meet since the last time we met up and you had to have them throw one to inspire you, the NSW state convenor, to get off your rear and organise another one.
Shit, even the body in a barrel state can organise bi-weekly meetup's! [emoji14]

Since you've put in so much time, effort and dedication, I suppose I should attempt to grace you with my presence. ;)
To be fair @filobiblic had to take on the role of Territory convenor for a few weeks for there to have been an inaugural Darwin meeting. Would've been a pretty hard job making sure all parties turned up for sure.

To be fair.
Of dear @eggbert I fear having babybert has turned you into a mushy wishy washybert. We belong to a forum of hairy chested men (well that is an assumption on my part. There may be some lurking in the shadows of this forum who use our implements on areas other than their face. Although I must confess the idea of a straight razor , the nipple area and a sudden sneeze makes me feel a little queasy). But I digress (damn purple pills) we must not go down the road of "to be fair" else next thing we will all be calling ourselves gentlethingys and referencing bootthingyamejigs to say nothing of happy clappers carrying guns. Please clean up your game @eggbert or the Dreaded Drubs will get you. :)

Of dear @eggbert I fear having babybert has turned you into a mushy wishy washybert. We belong to a forum of hairy chested men (well that is an assumption on my part. There may be some lurking in the shadows of this forum who use our implements on areas other than their face. Although I must confess the idea of a straight razor , the nipple area and a sudden sneeze makes me feel a little queasy). But I digress (damn purple pills) we must not go down the road of "to be fair" else next thing we will all be calling ourselves gentlethingys and referencing bootthingyamejigs to say nothing of happy clappers carrying guns. Please clean up your game @eggbert or the Dreaded Drubs will get you. :)

So looking forward to catching up with you on the 28th and giving you a big manly hug mate! :ROFLMAO: