SYD Sydney Spring Meet-up - Saturday 16th September

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
  • When: Saturday 16th September, 1.30pm to 3.30pm
  • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
  • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self.
It's been a month or two since we have had a gathering and with spring in the air there is no time like the present. This will be another informal casual gathering and a chance for us to bring our recent acquisitions.

See you all there :)

@Monsta_AU @SydBJW @borked @MrT @tullfan @nav1 @Nonick @Question @Mark @Mark1966 @Brendan @dewynter @pyrokov @cranky @thisISjoel @gthomas04 @Snooze @shavetheman @the_shaving_sailor @RustyBlade @Rami @Itsonlyblood @ShaveOn @filobiblic

Look forward to catching up with you :)
Oh and the rest, best include them hey :p

A summer in September ? I'd like to smell that!

Well its a 'late spring' kind of day in Perth, so yeah, possible.

Well I will not be able to bring anything, nor really take anything (no Polsilvers in the hand luggage!), but do hope to pop in albeit briefly.

Up that day for work which finishes around 2pm so I will swing by on the way to the airport. So if I owe you a drink come along so I can settle the account!

Look forward to catching up @Mark1966 :)

This is a very casual meetup, we have not booked a room and have not reserved a space so small quantities of shaving items are appreciated.

Well I will not be able to bring anything, nor really take anything (no Polsilvers in the hand luggage!), but do hope to pop in albeit briefly.

Up that day for work which finishes around 2pm so I will swing by on the way to the airport. So if I owe you a drink come along so I can settle the account!

Look forward to catching up @Mark1966 :)

This is a very casual meetup, we have not booked a room and have not reserved a space so small quantities of shaving items are appreciated.

... and I spoke too soon :(

Change of plans work wise means I'm tied up until 4pm now :cry:

So I will not be able to make it unfortunately. Massive bummer for me

I made some promises to @borked and @tullfan that I would come to Sydney for this meetup.
But, my recent run of bad luck has changed and I have been offered a very interesting job. *yay!* (I hate not having work)
I start on Monday.

The downside, of course, is that I can't get away from Canberra for a while.

This will be my last chance for a meetup for a fair while, heading forward I have a lot of commitments both AP Reserve related and work and family wise. This meetup is really just a casual get together, there is nothing particularly planned but more a chance to say hello and catch up with a few people :)

I will bring a couple of testing samples of ''Lightning Ridge'' along, its one of my new summer fragrances with Petrichor,Ozone, Musk, Lime etc

I will bring a couple of testing samples of ''Lightning Ridge'' along, its one of my new summer fragrances with Petrichor,Ozone, Musk, Lime etc

No need, sold!

Looking forward to seeing you Sydney shavers up there today :)

Great to catch up with you all, let's do it again next month :)

Excellent idea @todras - great to catch up with people for a drink, some food and chat.:)

Dan brought along a tester of "Lightning Ridge" - ozone and Outback storms - amazing summer scent - looking forward to the release!

Excellent idea @todras - great to catch up with people for a drink, some food and chat.:)

Dan brought along a tester of "Lightning Ridge" - ozone and Outback storms - amazing summer scent - looking forward to the release!

Glad you liked it, it was great to catchup Tony, see you on the 14th for the next one. I should have a working tester of 'Passione' that I will bring for show and tell and you no doubt will have another injector, or similar acquisition we can marvel at and discuss or maybe even your kayak!

On another note @Monsta_AU and @borked had some really nice watches today, having such a broad scope of objects and interests at the meetings makes it really interesting, I learned a lot today about gentleman's watches, things I would have never ever encountered. Very cool! :)

Last edited:
Sorry guys. Had family from overseas. So been very busy.
You really did miss out mate.
It's not every day that @Monsta_AU regrets not following his own advise ;)

A good meet up today.
Lightening Ridge has potential and I look forward to its evolution, particularly in warmer weather.