Tapatalk - again (notifications)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sxot

Artisan Producer
I am getting a bunch of notifications from Tapatalk, but I've checked - I have all the notifications set to off.
What gives?

Just lousy software, I think. I'm getting notifications from blogs I've never subscribed to. They come. They go. Weird.

I wrote them. They replied the same day saying I would no longer receive notifications. So far so good.

I've given up with it.
It was handy for subscribing to certain threads and only seeing what's new, but it gets more irritating with each new update.

I've given up with it.
It was handy for subscribing to certain threads and only seeing what's new, but it gets more irritating with each new update.

I'm really only using it to upload photos. It is hand when I can't get to a computer at home (most of the time) to read the board though.

I use nothing else really. It's easier to use for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not talk to me about the notifications.... I get literally 3 emails per day regarding the fact that 'There is a problem with Tapatalk on Paste and Cut'....

I am not updating the plugin on the server side anymore due to the issues that keep coming up. The Tapatalk functionality is deprecated as far as I am concerned and it will be removed in time.

We have a very serviceable theme which works with mobile devices very well. I suggest you all try it and see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.