TF Custom Brushes Closure (and heads up on final sale)

Tony Forsyth

Man of the Lathe
P&C LE Supplier
Artisan Producer
Yes guy’s it is true. My wife and I have decided to sell up our worldly processions of many years and hit the road for an indefinite period of time travelling this great country and seeing everything it has to offer. It was a hard decision to make but it’s done now and we are moving into the next chapter in our lives. Thanks to those who supported TF Customs Shaving Brushes you all know who you are it’s been an awesome journey and long may it continue. Cheers Tony

[Mode Edit: Worthy of its own thread]

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif
+1

Yes guy’s it is true. My wife and I have decided to sell up our worldly processions of many years and hit the road for an indefinite period of time travelling this great country and seeing everything it has to offer. It was a hard decision to make but it’s done now and we are moving into the next chapter in our lives. Thanks to those who supported TF Customs Shaving Brushes you all know who you are it’s been an awesome journey and long may it continue. Cheers Tony

Thanks for the brushes you’ve done for me. They are really appreciated, I just wish now I’d bought more. On the other hand I can see where you’re coming from; this land has much to see and do. Enjoy your retirement. See you on the road.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Very sad news for all of us here Tony - but wishing you and your wife all the best and many many magic moments on the road!

I'm very glad I have two magnificent TF Custom brushes - truly works of art.

Watching some of your YouTube videos @Tony gave me not only any insight into artistry of your work but your gentlemanly character [I'll wear the ban if I have too] - just a truly decent bloke.

Best wishes for your new stage of life - enjoy!

As the self entitled President of the Tony Forsyth Customs Brushes Fan Club, I take this opportunity to echo what I said in this mornings YT stream - best wishes to you and the Forsyth clan and big thank you for the great customer service, outstanding products and generosity during the P&C Charity Auctions and LE Brush releases.

I am sad to see yet another local artisan/maker pull the pin but will cherish the many brushes I own and valuable knowledge gained by watching your many YT videos. Take care, safe travels and happy retirement @Tony Forsyth! :snaphappy:(y)

Last edited:
Going to miss the weekly streams, and chats. :(

@Tony Forsyth, you are a gentleman. I want to thank you so much for your wealth of knowledge, your passion for your brush making, and your generosity and kindness always asking me how I am doing. I hope to catch up with you one day, so I can repay the kindness you have shown me.

Just a heads up !!
I do have several Synthetic and Badger brushes that have been made over the last few months. These will all be up for sale at reduced prices as a thanks for your support and loyalty, so if you would like to grab one of the last ever TF brushes made, then keep an eye on the TF Customs Shaving Brushes FB page for the next few days as they will all be posted there.
Once again Thanks
Tony

Hope you were able to pass on your knowledge and equipment to someone to keep the legacy going forth.

Well said to all above.

Tony - you are a highly skilled Artisan with an impeccible reputation. And more than you - you are a top bloke.
I wish you all the very best for the next chapter of life.

Our wet shaving community is poorer for your departure, but you'll always be thought of as one of us. I will treasure the brushes you have made for me.

And the door will always be open, and you'll be welcomed back with open arms, if you decide some time down the track that you wish to return to brush making.

Just a heads up !!
I do have several Synthetic and Badger brushes that have been made over the last few months. These will all be up for sale at reduced prices as a thanks for your support and loyalty, so if you would like to grab one of the last ever TF brushes made, then keep an eye on the TF Customs Shaving Brushes FB page for the next few days as they will all be posted there.
Once again Thanks
Tony
Love the hairy oak, was going to grab that but I hope you decided to keep it for yourself. Cheers and enjoy being a nomad.

That was a hard moment for my sabbatical just then, but I held firm... :angelic:

Talk to @Monsta_AU - he may grant a special sabbatical exemption for purchases from this sale. While not an official P&C Sabbatical he still holds that power :)

Talk to @Monsta_AU - he may grant a special sabbatical exemption for purchases from this sale. While not an official P&C Sabbatical he still holds that power :)
Ahh, no he doesn't. :unsure: Unofficial sabbatical rules are set by me at the start, and they don't allow any exemptions at all, even for charity. My own rules, so tough shit Gargravarr. :rolleyes: I'm sure I'll live.