TF Custom Shaving Brushes

Guy's I just released 10 new TF Custom Shaving brushes on our Facebook Page if you wish to check them out.
Cheers
Tony

Guy's I just released 10 new TF Custom Shaving brushes on our Facebook Page if you wish to check them out.
Cheers
Tony
Hi Tony can I ask what's the price range on these brushes, you did in fact do a handle for my son a while back I'd be interested as I have a knot and would be interested in just the handle in 26mm PM me if ya like

Cheers

Gents,
As a thank you to P&C and to all who have supported me on my journey into Wet Shaving and the making of what is now known today as TF Custom Shaving Brushes, I will offer all ten of these brushes to P&C members only at the price of $100 + $12 shipping within Australia only. This offer is only available until close of business Friday after which they will all be listed on our website at the full price.
First in takes the pick, No holds and no remakes and all are very unique.
Brushes can be seen here and while visiting our page be sure to give us a like too :)
Cheers
Tony.

Hi Tony can I ask what's the price range on these brushes, you did in fact do a handle for my son a while back I'd be interested as I have a knot and would be interested in just the handle in 26mm PM me if ya like

Cheers
My post #266 if you are quick ;-)
Cheers
Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Gents,
As a thank you to P&C and to all who have supported me on my journey into Wet Shaving and the making of what is now known today as TF Custom Shaving Brushes, I will offer all ten of these brushes to P&C members only at the price of $100 + $12 shipping within Australia only. This offer is only available until close of business Friday after which they will all be listed on our website at the full price.
First in takes the pick, No holds and no remakes and all are very unique.
Brushes can be seen here and while visiting our page be sure to give us a like too :)
Cheers
Tony.
Hi Tony....Great brushes....I've sent you a PM....

I am just being a tease now aint I ;)
Some very nice new Australian Burls and tinted resin brushes just out of the workshop a few minutes ago.
Cheers
Tony
vcDFAwU.jpg

mRzdKyv.jpg