Thanks!

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Just wanted to take a sec and say thanks to the mod/admin team for all the work they put in to keep the lights on here, I can’t imagine it’s always easy-This dawned on me while watching the mods loose their crap on another, much smaller forum I pay to have the privilege of frequenting while everyone bitchs and moans about non issues it makes me super thankful to the staff and members here for the fantastic community that had been fostered here.

Thanks guys.

I had to complain to my NBN provider a little while ago on Whirlpool, that he was doing too good a job, and that I had nothing to complain about.

Segue to the Complaints desk in Monty Python's "Argument Sketch..."

M: I want to complain.
C: You want to complain! Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through.
M: No, I want to complain about...
C: If you complain nothing happens, you might as well not bother.
M: Oh!
C: Oh my back hurts, it's not a very fine day and I'm sick and tired of this office.

There has been a brouhaha or two on here, in my time. For me though, it is good theater. I can't imagine the mods would be too pleased though.

I do like that there is a lot of freedom here within the rules in place, and that most users have little trouble staying inside the lines.

Thanks from me, too.

Thank you guys. I have to confess to being more of a lurker than a poster, but this is one of the more "swivelised" places I've seen. No doubt in large part to the folks that keep it going. I second the thoughts above. Well done those men

Well @Monsta_AU does all the hard yards with the admin and back end stuff.

I don't know about being a mod elsewhere, never been one, but you kids all play so nicely together it is easy - pat yourselves on the back!

Thanks for the post though @Ferret619 (y)