Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Last edited:
My Granddaughter is a whole 3 that week so I hope to be there

So you will be on the hunt for a Lady Gillette then :)

NOTHING says 'Welcome to the world little beauty' than a Lady Gillette ;)

At this stage I'm in but will confirm for certain as the date approaches. Super excited to finally meet the P&C Canberrans :nailbiting:

At this stage I'm in but will confirm for certain as the date approaches. Super excited to finally meet the P&C Canberrans :nailbiting:

Super excited if you can be there - MUST had a lucky door prize again :)

Nothing on my plate that date as of yet so count me! Just keep an eye out for the guy with major razor burn, if my next recovers from the One Blade challenge :ROFLMAO: Goodnight fellow Canberrans.

Aww how cute, ACT is suffering from STS (small territory syndrome).
Visit ACT - Much relevant, many big!

Oh man. They had better come to the meet.

Quoting from another thread ;). @lerenau I'm not sure if you're asking me to bring the rest of the samples besides sinfonia, but let me know if you're interested in something and I'll try to bring it along.

Current freebies:
  • Sinfonia 1/4 oz sample
  • Captain's Choice Lime sample (used once)
  • 5x Jack Black Beard Lube samples (used as brushless cream. Should be enough for one each).

Possible suggestions for show/sniff test if people are interested:
  • Rockwell 6S
  • WhollyKaw soaps
  • Declaration Grooming soap

Everything you suggested sounds great.
But I'd especially like to sniff B&M fern and lavender.

(The rest sounds amazeballs too)

Hmmm, must get excited soon!

Better think about what to wear bring :)

Yeah, my area of AD is definitely software - I will dig out some soaps and smelly water that people might not have sniffed before.
I know I've got the original release of B&M Hallows, some great soaps from the sadly no longer trading Queen Charlotte Soaps, and a bunch of other uncommon soaps.
As for perfumes...if anyone is interested it might be easier to name some houses and see if I have any of their juices.

@Kaeckerut I'd love to smell some Wholly Kaw soaps if you'd be so kind to bring them!