CBR The best meet up in March - Canberra ACT, 10 March

Great meet up. It was awesome meeting everyone and discussing our hobby.

There was a lot of these moments:
Person 1: "This is awesome"
Person 2: "It's not available anymore" or "Discontinued"
Person 1: :cry:

@Mark1966 yep, Fraghead is a word some use. I think I'm more enthusiast level though :p.

@Timmy Dee thanks for bringing your fragrances. I'm not sure if I said, but I did actually enjoy BdP and it might be one I add to my collection later (if/when they make more and if I can justify expanding it). Also thanks for the QCS :D that will be my shave for tomorrow.

Also thanks @Razor Burn for making me want a timeless bronze even more. :LOL:

There was a lot of these moments:
Person 1: "This is awesome"
Person 2: "It's not available anymore" or "Discontinued"
Person 1: :cry:

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Great to see so many samples of soaps I was considering trying. No idea what their names are but really like the one that smells like cherry cola (Captain's Choice 45th Parellel) and the milder 'Brut' one was also nice (Wholly Kaw...) :happy: Sooooo clearly out of my depth on scents / fragrances but a real eye opener today so thanks again gents (y)

Looks like a brilliant time was had by all, I would expect no less.

Shame to miss it I really would have loved to come, but best man duties come first. Next meet up I will be bringing the soaps I collected while away and the two delta echo razors I picked up too.

Before I get distracted yet again, I'd like to thank everybody for for being so awesome. You're all great guys and it's wonderful to be able to sit and chill with you all.

@mark123abc0 and @Ferret619,
You were sadly missed. But hopefully we'll see you next time.

A BIG thank you for coming @Razor Burn!
I think Timeless got several new customers after your showing of the Bronze Beauty.

Also @Timmy Dee,
I think you've been around FAR longer than I have. But, it's the first time I've met you and it was a pleasure. Everybody loved your fragrances... Oh, and sorry about my "Mr Bean" moment with the spray. For what it's worth, after 10 hours the scent had settled quite nicely and I had became quite fond of it. :whistle:

Note to self: Avatar t-shirts may be the greatest thing ever!

@Mark1966, we may have to investigate the idea of a banner. :D

It was a lot of fun, fellas! Thanks very much for all you brought, and especially thanks to @Mark1966 for organising, the generous lucky door prize, and bringing his epic butterscotch collection.

I'm really looking forward to the next one, and similarly I reckon I'll focus more on drinking beer than dousing you all in smelly water.