The Best Safety Razors - Business Insider article

“butterfly” safety razors that feature a head which opens up like wings to accept the blade are advertised as being easier to use, but they trap water in the handle and are all but impossible to properly dry out and clean (a recipe for corrosion, bacteria, and rust). Stick with time-tested two- or three-piece designs”

-long time wet shaver.

That’s why there are none of this style left and so many are failing due to handle issues...

-long time possum

It surely has marketing support all over it, but I do like how wet shaving is back into the mainstream.
Indeed, now that the normies know about it I’m called a hipster on a much more regular basis.
*Grumble grumble shave well and your a hipster, have a beard and your a hipster... can’t win grumble grumble*

Oh I’ll split the difference and go half beard half clean shaven! Then we will see who looks foolish!!
It's a good look, go for it!
5hz8F4Xm.jpg

Anyone want a long handled merkur? If so you know who to ask. (y)
Damn though, was hoping the 23c was worth $20, not likely if someone selling new 38c for us$35 o_O
Just kidding BTW, I've sold enough for now and it makes me sad.

What is worth considering is that the vast majority of those reading this article are shaving with carts and aerosol foams. As such, the article offers a fairly reasonable cross-section of options for the introduction to true wet shaving, and hence I applaud the Author.