alfredus

Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
I think it is easier to have just one thread and add to it...so this is it!

Our next meet-up will be this Sunday - come along if you are in the area:

When: Sunday 25.October
Time: 2pm
Where: Cafe Becco - corner The Parade and Osmond Tce Norwood

@bald as , @khun_diddy and myself will definitely make - with a good chance of @boldsworth and @Robbie d turning up as well - every one else is as always more than welcome!

Yes indeed it was! And hopefully we have a new member here soon as well ;)

Great day, pity about our normal venue closed for business. We did find another close by, nicer I might add and had the pleasure of another straight shaver here in Adelaide joining us. Top day as always.

It's time for our next meet-up. Unfortunately we have to change the venue, as Cafe Becco closed down....

When: Sunday 25.October
Time: 2pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St.)

It's ~100m away from our previous location - let's see how we like it.

As always, every one is more than welcome - it looks like this is going to be the biggest Adelaide get together yet (y)

It's time for our next meet-up. Unfortunately we have to change the venue, as Cafe Becco closed down....

I heard about that. Thriving business but then people started coming in with sharp blades and even sharper tongues. Started talking about bomb making or some such thing, you know, chemical compounds, where to buy commercial quantities of some suspect ingredients, explosions ripping off faces (or something like that).

Customers just got scared and never came back ;)

And now we will do the same at the new place :D

Just a quick bump for this Sunday's meet-up ;)