The Blade box pass around

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Hello all,
Dispite this only being my third post on this I'd like to make a proposition if I can, I'd like to start a blade box pass around. I will start with an initial offering to get the ball rolling (and as a thanks for having me here on this fantastic forum) and the idea is to try some blades you may not otherwise get the chance, my only hope is that people will contribute as many blades to the box as they take to keep the variety up.

Who would be keen for such a thing?
I'll leave this post here for a week to see if there is interest.

Edit: I think it best to limit it to Australian addresses to keep postage costs at a minimum

Hi mate

We currently have two boxes of software being passed around -

Paste & Cut Travelling Box #4A - Reviews and Comments

Paste & Cut Travelling Box #4B - Reviews and Comments

So it is a great idea but I wonder if we hold off until a little later in the year - can't have too much fun at the same time, can we?
For sure happy to hold off if you prefer, if it's not too late to get in on one of the existing boxes I could just chuck my blades into one of those.
I tend to keep;
GSB
Perma-sharp
Treet stainless
Rubie
Astra stainless
Derbys..
I'm sure there are others... it's been a while since I checked as I'm going through the open packs currently.

I'm sure there are nacet I there too..

Last edited:
Really I see no harm in getting it going anyway and it's just my way of saying hello and thanks so while it may not blow up like the other two it's a bit of fun

No worries, as people arrive on the thread, I'll make a list and we. An send it around.

I've already found my favourite blades so I won't want to be part of trying but I'd love to contribute to helping others find their favourites