The constant battle..

And prove they shave with it!

hey guys,
It may just be me but I find there is duality in me and part of me feels the desire to push to wear the collared shirt, business pants and a jacket as it conveys status which, as a married man, a home owning man, a man progressing in his career feels as though it's becoming more important however I'm looking a change of career and my attire outside of work is always more reminiscent of a guy in his late teens even though I'm now in my mid 20s
Anyone elce find this?

IMV nothing wrong with that concept at your stage of life. When my son entered the white collar work force my advice to him was that if you want to move up the ladder dress like the people that matter (management) because clothes (somewhat) make the man. Wear what your bosses do. If it's dress down Friday and you can wear jeans and the bosses wears khaki's. Follow suit. If it's dress like a chicken, clown or vagabond day - don't. Now having said that I suggest you take this advice with a grain of salt because it comes from a guy (me) that years back got sent to "Charm" school because "I needed to understand" the new crop of young employees - I guess there called millennial's now. Also, I guess I wasn't supposed to make them (it was only one) cry. Anyway for what it's worth - good luck.

I think @gthomas04 is more of a pie fan
dancowpieDM1609_468x379.jpg

I'll be jiggered! I haven't seen Desperate Dan since I was a sprog and that was more than 55 years ago.
Thanks for the memory (y) .

For 25 years I never had to worry about "Hmm, what to wear today?". On went the uniform and there I was - a "dedicated follower of fashion" (The Kinks).