The Drunken Shave

StratMan

Wondering if anyone here attempted one of these before and what were the results?

I had a crack Saturday night.. wasn't hammered or anything, just ticking over nicely and had an urge for a shower and nice clean shave. So out came the R41 with a fresh polsilver, it wasnt the smartest idea in the world but also not a bloodbath. But for the first time i did see the R41 draw a little blood with a few nicks n weepers.

I’ve had my worst drunken shave a few years back and ended up in a bloody bloodbath shave wasn’t too bad, however the worst part ever during a drunken shave is NEVER apply the Alum block straight after your drunken shave, otherwise you’ll wake up the whole neighbourhood screaming out loud.

Last edited:
I’ve had my worst drunken shave a few years back and ended up in a bloody bloodbath shave wasn’t too bad, however the worst part ever during a drunken shave is NEVER apply the Alum block straight after your drunken shave, otherwise you’ll wake up the whole neighbourhood screaming out loud.

You mean you normally shave sober? I guess I must try that one day.

You mean you normally shave sober? I guess I must try that one day.
I woken up with a bloody worst hangover, badly sober and almost half asleep, I didn’t know what I was doing or thinking, because, I wanted to shave so badly without even thinking about it or why.

When I looked at myself in the mirror while shaving and I didn’t care about how many nicks and cuts on my face while shaving, because, didn’t feel anything pain at all during a very badly sober bloodbath shave.

While I was half asleep I splash my messy bloody face with cold water straight from the tap and I reached for the alum block, because, I wasn’t thinking clearly at all. I rub the alum block like crazy all over my face for about maybe 10 seconds, suddenly I screamed so loud as a bastard from hell, I’ve woken up half the neighbourhood. My father came rushing out of bed like hell from Vietnam War all over again with cricket bat in his hands as a deadly weapon, ready and deadly if someone has already broken into our house.

My mother called 000 for the police without thinking, when my father found me in bathroom with a bloody messy face badly sober with blood all over the bathroom sink, suddenly he realised he saw the alum block covered in blood.

My father cannot stop laughing for weeks and he told our local police what happened when they’ve arrived, completely frighten our neighbourhood when they saw the police came rushing into our house and saw what happen in bathroom.

Our local police officer we’ve known him for years saw me sitting on the toilet seat completely sober with a bloody messy face, he saw the alum block covered in blood and he couldn’t stop laughing for weeks on end. Our local police has taken a while to settle down our neighbourhood after my hell of a scream from hell. My neighbourhood managed to found out what happened after spoken to my mother and my father, believe me I was completely embarrassed for almost a whole month.

I couldn’t shave for nearly a whole month and face was very red and bloody sore as hell.