The eclipse red ring

So, why didn't the Rockwell guys just copy this razor instead of faffing about with the Model T and zinc alloy crap?
They could have refined it a tad to make it a bit milder? Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
Looks nice (and you just know I had to check on ebay).

Theo band boy - negative. Does he come with the Eclipse Red Ring? Should I be concerned?
The Eclipse Red Ring - Negative. Have not received. Has it been sent? I was hoping to have received it by now so I could bring it back to you next W/E or is it going to someone else after me?
Haha fukn auto correct.
@cactusjack whats the story bud?

I’m quite impressed by aus post- they haven’t lost anything of mine in over 2 weeks!

650F15C0-41B2-44D6-A0BB-B9E0414AC562_zps1fq8ekbu.jpg

AD0A803E-418E-4692-9D9C-8E0185A91180_zpsnrllgiqx.jpg

Pre: Pb Pre Shave Emulsion
Soap: Pb Clary
Brush: Omega 10083
Razor: Eclipse Red Ring
Blade: Nacet (2)
AS: Alfredus Choice
@Ferret619 ,you sent me a Gem, apart from the GEM you sent me some time back.:) This thing is great! I shall be keeping my eye out for one, maybe not the $280 dollar one on eBay at the moment, it's got a crack in it. Great shave. I'll be trying a couple of other blades to see how much it had to do with the Nacet.
One of the nice things about having too many soaps is every now and again you pull out a soap you haven't used for a while and get a pleasant surprise. I've deliberately bypassed Clary before as it's got a good dose of Orange scent but glad I pulled it today. Fantastic luxurious lather complemented nicely with the big boar.

IPAgU3xl.jpg

Pre: Pb Pre Shave Emulsion
Soap: Squadron Scramble
Brush: Shavemac
Razor: Eclipse Red Ring
Blade: Dorco ST 301 (3 and out)
Another fine shave from the Eclipse. Didn't do it as easily as with the Nacet blade. Even notched it up a couple of settings for 2nd pass then back to 1st setting for final pass. BBS result. Love this razor. Seems like you can't go wrong with it.