The finest watch in all the land.

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
To refute @tullfan the contest is this, this brand new f-91w stays on my wrist until it dies.
0U74DYdl.jpg

O1MjB99l.jpg

Only bad times will be those pesky black tie events...

But if you never take it off how will you know how crap the clasp is?

Ok I'll be quiet now
Please don't be, there is a reason the G-shock was invented.
The photo is so bad I can’t even tell what i am looking at.
A bomb makers watch. Classic cheap accurate foolproof digital watch with an alarm that has enough voltage to trigger something. Good luck at airports :X3:

@Ferret619 why did you give the SKX up?

A bomb makers watch. Classic cheap accurate foolproof digital watch with an alarm that has enough voltage to trigger something. Good luck at airports :X3:
Iirc the DW5600 took its inspiration from the f91w-
Actually I sold off my g shock square as I found it thicker than it needed to be and tended to snag up more than I thought it would.. I have thicker watches with larger lug to lug measurements that didn’t snag as much..
As for the f91w working in 110 years... well, I’ve taken mine on 10km running this past week and 2 showers... how will yours hold up ;)

Tbh I’m missing my Bambino and SKX already....

@Ferret619 why did you give the SKX up?
Oh I havnt given up the skx, rest assured..
AsrKFfql.jpg

It’s more that when talking with folk the opinion was split between the F91w being crazy tough or fragile and rubbish so with an amazon gift card burning a hole in my pocket I figured why not have some fun.

Last edited:
So far it has survived a hand full of showers and a few KM worth of running and seems no worse for ware...
i have noted that in hot weather I do move it to a larger hole so perhaps this will eventually be its failure if @tullfan proves right.

So... it fell off.
It appears @tullfan is on the money.
It snagged on my boys blanket when putting him to bed and the clasp let go.

Truely sad times.

Fortunately I have a spare band and it’s healed.

I might still have my F 91-W in a box somewhere. From memory that's how it died. The band or watch got snagged multiple times and tore the pins out of the casing which eventually damaged the casing to the point it would no longer support the pins.

I might still have my F 91-W in a box somewhere. From memory that's how it died. The band or watch got snagged multiple times and tore the pins out of the casing which eventually damaged the casing to the point it would no longer support the pins.
Well if your looking to rehome it you let me know ;)

So... it fell off.
It appears @tullfan is on the money.
It snagged on my boys blanket when putting him to bed and the clasp let go.

Truely sad times.

Fortunately I have a spare band and it’s healed.

Tragedy!