The finished products sticky

Not making very well I suspect!
My most sincere apologies @Mark1966 and esteemed P&C members for the misunderstanding, entirely on my part. At the time of my comment I could still see the image(s) I posted although you were seeing the “image no longer available” message immediately. This has only become apparent to me this morning. Only now I see your point, was indeed, very well made.

My most sincere apologies @Mark1966 and esteemed P&C members for the misunderstanding, entirely on my part. At the time of my comment I could still see the image(s) I posted although you were seeing the “image no longer available” message immediately. This has only become apparent to me this morning. Only now I see your point, was indeed, very well made.

No need to apologise mate - I was being obtuse :)

2fKvMSd.jpg

@Mark1966, I'm hoping this image stays put!
I can see yesterdays Pic fine on the laptop but not on my phone?
Anyways, here goes!​

A great soap - of course I have more ...

q3M0dRjl.jpg

EEK!

I thought I had more, but it seems not, better rectify that quick smart ...

That's what I like to see. Commitment. I have quite a few soaps stashed away, but a lot of them are multiples of the same soap. I guess that's my self-defence when so many new products fail to hit the spot. But only one tub of Spitfire? What will you do if P&B close their doors?

... and the second and subsequent tubs would have been 15% off ...

Where was this enabling BEFORE I checked out?

IMG-20220731-124002-2.jpg

Another month done and another soap finished with mixed reactions as the vegan soap base is great and opted for a novelty scent in Jaffa which smelt nice but after a year it dissipated and became too earthy for my liking so happy its done and dusted!

Not sure if Face Fat still produce soaps as I recall them briefly shutting down production during the 'pandemic' which would be a shame as the more local artisans the better but overall a great soap base!?

With that finished it's time to choose the next soap to work through until it's gone. The candidates are:
Col. Conk Amber
Col. Conk Bay rum
Soap Cmdr Vision
Soap Cmdr Courage
Erasmic
Phoenix Amber
Random 1 - I have no idea
Random 2 - I have no idea but different to above.
Body Shop Macca Root
Blue Devil Lavender Patch
Proraso Green
Proraso Red

I'm inclined to put up a poll and let you decide my fate or use a random wheel spinner to choose. On the proviso if I hate it or react to it I can go to another choice.

With that finished it's time to choose the next soap to work through until it's gone. The candidates are:
Col. Conk Amber
Col. Conk Bay rum
Soap Cmdr Vision
Soap Cmdr Courage
Erasmic
Phoenix Amber
Random 1 - I have no idea
Random 2 - I have no idea but different to above.
Body Shop Macca Root
Blue Devil Lavender Patch
Proraso Green
Proraso Red

I'm inclined to put up a poll and let you decide my fate or use a random wheel spinner to choose. On the proviso if I hate it or react to it I can go to another choice.

Well you can tick two off those VERY easily.

Throw those Col. Conk's into the bin or use as body soap - that counts for a post here ;)

Well you can tick two off those VERY easily.

Throw those Col. Conk's into the bin or use as body soap - that counts for a post here ;)
You took the words out of my mouth. Or off my keyboard. Whatever. Not even sure it would make an adequate body soap. It might just work as a possum deterrent on your fruit trees.

There's thrift, and then there's self-flagellation. If you end up with a beard because your shaving soap is so terrible, then something's wrong.