The finished products sticky

IMG-20210405-212623.jpg

A big fan of Squadron Soaps but this scent just didn't work for me as way too earthy for my liking. :(

I was wondering when that tub would end, since you had been hitting it hard lately. Now I know. :)
Yeah it seemed to take ages but glad to move onto something different. :giggle:

A Palmolive shave stick

Since posting my previous plans, I found the remnants of this stick in my drawers and decided I wanted to tick another off the list quickly, so here it is. If I keep going like this, I'll soon be able to count my remaining soaps on my fingers! Woohoo!

Another product that is actually pretty good all around but not really fantastic at anything, so won't be replaced...

A Palmolive shave stick

Since posting my previous plans, I found the remnants of this stick in my drawers and decided I wanted to tick another off the list quickly, so here it is. If I keep going like this, I'll soon be able to count my remaining soaps on my fingers! Woohoo!

Another product that is actually pretty good all around but not really fantastic at anything, so won't be replaced...
Trying to do the same but still have three containers ie. 15 litre storage tubs

IMG-20210426-203852.jpg

I would happily replace as great scent and premium performance. Look forward to trying the newest soap formula in 2022! (y)
In bad news, I have it on good authority that this scent is being retired. Apparently there’s a crucial component that isn’t being made any more.
I’m kinda killing a tub also but will use the splash less often since the scent is identical and lasts longer than most other splashes. Or there’s always the original fragrance.

In bad news, I have it on good authority that this scent is being retired. Apparently there’s a crucial component that isn’t being made any more.
I’m kinda killing a tub also but will use the splash less often since the scent is identical and lasts longer than most other splashes. Or there’s always the original fragrance.
iu

Mines almost gone, but suspect it may last for a few more months as I don’t reach for it too often. It’s a great splash, but just isn’t a scent match with anything else I have
I'm in the same boat, its a splash I pair with soaps I don't have a matching scent for