'The Gentleman' blades?

Blackie

The guy from over the ditch
Hmmm...my Flexi arrived this morning and came with a saloon pack of 50 'The Gentleman Super Platinum Max X 7' blades.
Not plain old, vanilla Platinum but 'Super' Platinum...and it's also Max X 7 too!
The mind boggles.
Will I actually use one to shave with? I doubt it, I don't mind taking one for the team...but this may be a step too far.
Not helped by the wee pack being squished and squashed in the parcel. All the tucks have been sprung open and I suspect that any edge they did have would be well munted now.
The Flexi box was undamaged though, and the razor is now locked and loaded ready for tomorrows shave.
Had a wee play already with a blade fitted and checking for any misalignment, etc...seems fine.
Any of you tried a 'TheGentleman' blade yet?
Was the added Super Platinum Max X 7 any good for you?

Hmmm...my Flexi arrived this morning and came with a saloon pack of 50 'The Gentleman Super Platinum Max X 7' blades.
Not plain old, vanilla Platinum but 'Super' Platinum...and it's also Max X 7 too!
The mind boggles.
Will I actually use one to shave with? I doubt it, I don't mind taking one for the team...but this may be a step too far.
Not helped by the wee pack being squished and squashed in the parcel. All the tucks have been sprung open and I suspect that any edge they did have would be well munted now.
The Flexi box was undamaged though, and the razor is now locked and loaded ready for tomorrows shave.
Had a wee play already with a blade fitted and checking for any misalignment, etc...seems fine.
Any of you tried a 'TheGentleman' blade yet?
Was the added Super Platinum Max X 7 any good for you?
Never heard of this blade 'The Gentleman Super Platinum Max X 7' made from India, looking forward to you're feedback Horse.

Made by Posh Personal Care, Haryana, India.
I have read that maybe these are the old Lancet blades (or made on the Lancet equipment 'cos Lancet blade makers have gone).
As you can see, the pack is well squashed. I have my doubts that any of these blades will still have a decent edge.

Last edited:
Have a go, what could possibly go wrong?;)
Ummm, Friday 13th? :p
giphy.gif