Status
Not open for further replies.

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
  • When: Saturday 2nd December, 1.30pm to 3.30pm
  • Where: The Riverview Hotel, 29 Birchgrove Road, Balmain. Upstairs in the courtyard Google Maps Reference
  • What to bring: Whatever you like! New Brushes, Razors, Soaps, Creams, Blades or just your good self.
This will be another informal casual gathering and a chance for us to bring our recent acquisitions - everything from shaving related items through to watches!

See you all there :)

@Monsta_AU @SydBJW @borked @MrT @tullfan @nav1 @Nonick @Question @Mark @Mark1966 @Brendan @dewynter @pyrokov @cranky @thisISjoel @gthomas04 @Snooze @shavetheman @the_shaving_sailor @RustyBlade @Rami @Itsonlyblood @ShaveOn @filobiblic @FluffyGroodle @dangerman @ShaveOn

Join us as we wish everyone a very happy Christmas and a prosperous new year, @Snooze has a small announcement to make that involves gift giving and I can also say there will be giveaways on the day it being Christmas and all!

Absolutely everyone is welcome, state or territory :)

9bQayoS.jpg

I was proposing a Kris Kringle type arrangement for the Christmas gather - just bring along a suitable shave related product, wrapped , and we will place into a box and re-gift to those who attend ?
Anybody in?:whistle:

I was proposing a Kris Kringle type arrangement for the Christmas gather - just bring along a suitable shave related product, wrapped , and we will place into a box and re-gift to those who attend ?
Anybody in?:whistle:

AP Reserve is in :)

Sadly, that is the day my Great Grandmother has chosen to pay me a visit. It should be interesting as she has been dead for the past 60 years. But she did tell me in a vision I had to be prepared for her arrival on the 2nd of December. So prepared I am with Garlic cloves, wooden stakes and silver bullets. maybe next year guys (should I survive Great Grannies visit).

Sadly, that is the day my Great Grandmother has chosen to pay me a visit. It should be interesting as she has been dead for the past 60 years. But she did tell me in a vision I had to be prepared for her arrival on the 2nd of December. So prepared I am with Garlic cloves, wooden stakes and silver bullets. maybe next year guys (should I survive Great Grannies visit).
Was looking to a visit from Scrooge himself ;)

Maybe not next time then :)

I WILL BE IN SYDNEY!!!!!!

(with my wife for the day to catch up with our daughter .... oh crap, how am I going to work this?)

(with my wife for the day to catch up with our daughter .... oh crap, how am I going to work this?)
Does she like shopping?
Are you partial to your credit card?

Does she like shopping?
Are you partial to your credit card?

Well I was going to be up in Sydney after a function on the Friday night. We decided to fly her up Saturday morning so we could have some down time before Christmas, dragging her to a P&C meetup OR dumping her shopping was not really part of the plan :(

Well I was going to be up in Sydney after a function on the Friday night. We decided to fly her up Saturday morning so we could have some down time before Christmas, dragging her to a P&C meetup OR dumping her shopping was not really part of the plan :(

Think smarter @Mark1966. Tell her as a special treat you have booked her and your daughter for an afternoon high tea in the QVB (google it). Explain it is not your thing but it will give Mom and daughter some "girl" time together. This will get you Snag of the year award and time to hit the meeting :).

Fantastic, will be good to catch up :)

* Visa and Mastercard offer a fantastic pre-paid range of credit cards, one of these would make a fantastic pre-christmas gift for said daughter.

Think smarter @Mark1966. Tell her as a special treat you have booked her and your daughter for an afternoon high tea in the QVB (google it). Explain it is not your thing but it will give Mom and daughter some "girl" time together. This will get you Snag of the year award and time to hit the meeting :).

Glen you might just be a bloody genius!

I was aware of the QVB High Tea (http://thetearoom.com.au/the-tea-room/high-tea/) but had not made the connection. Seems I might be catching up with you at the meet up after all ...

Bugger. Have a course that weekend. :(

So I checked on the maceration of the Christmas gathering fragrance today and it's coming along just beautifully. An oriental, definitely floral, and certainly a design that opens with the finest Japanese citrus, because it would be unforgivable not to. Despite all these facets it still remains masculine...so what's it called ?

Top Notes Include: Yuzu Fruit, Yuzu Zest & Kaffir Lime
Heart Notes Include: Carnation, Ivy, Plumeria & Damask Rose
Base Notes include: Ambergris, Olibanum, Myrrh & Rock Rose

:artist:

Status
Not open for further replies.