The LEAF Razor, Reviewed...

G'day Errol,
When placing the Leaf razor order the Twig was a free option. A stainless steel version would be an improvement as the plastic Twig is a bit flimsy.

A bit flimsy. I spent 1/2 hour with mine and couldn’t load a blade. I ended up throwing it in the bin. I like the concept and hopefully the stainless version will be considerably stronger.

A bit flimsy. I spent 1/2 hour with mine and couldn’t load a blade. I ended up throwing it in the bin. I like the concept and hopefully the stainless version will be considerably stronger.

I suspect the Twig is a trimmer for sideburns or shave under the nose or where the Leaf won't fit. To be honest I cannot see myself ever using it.

Mine loads up fine but it stands no chance against my upper lip stubble. This is where majority of DE razors fail me so the twig had no chance.

I just used a DE razor to get the pesky final bits but even with the leaf, I was able to get the majority of it with slight change of angle.

My daughter has used her new Leaf razor and gives two thumbs up (y)(y).
Her words, So easy to use, I cant feel the blade at all, shaves so smooth. No more expensive disposable cartridge razors.
Daughter, happy camper.:)
Dad :cool:

I had my wife use it on her legs and she said it's the best, most comfortable shave she's ever had!!

She's used several DE razors and just as many carts but she loved the leaf from the first stroke!
The razor has become a shared razor because my wife now refuses any other razor I’ve given her. Whilst the Yaqi DOC was her favourite DE and the Kai 3 blade her favourite cart, she tells me that neither of them can compete with the speed and closeness of the Leaf.

If your wife/GF leg shaves, I’d highly recommend the Leaf razor. They’ll be so pleased, they will likely be more understanding of your shaving acquisition disorders :D

Overall, the Leaf really was a very pleasant surprise for me (and my wife!).

Hi @nav1 more than 12 months on. Is the Leaf still #1 for the Wife and is it s sturdy and reliable design?

Hi @nav1 more than 12 months on. Is the Leaf still #1 for the Wife and is it s sturdy and reliable design?

It's the only razor my wife is willing to use. She hasn't touched another razor since taking my leaf.

Durability is great, not one issue has come up. The spring in the head is as dense as day one and the finish is flawless.

She's hinting she now wants a girly coloured one so let's see how generous Santa will be to her.