The LEAF Razor, Reviewed...

Usually, I gift the safety razors that I don’t like to my friends. I just couldn’t bring myself to give this monstrosity to any of my friends.
You could gift these to enemies ☹ Seriously I would have bought a cheap leaf razor for the daughter to try

You could gift these to enemies ☹ Seriously I would have bought a cheap leaf razor for the daughter to try
You need to teach your daughter how to be strong and brave with a real fearless of leg shaving, just make sure she doesn't get any tattoo to be real tough.

I love my Leaf Razor but I don't use it for face shaves as it is just way too bulky. I bought it just for doing head shaves and it does that and the back of the neck very well imo.

if I use a single bladed razor on my head it is normally a gbar. I get really good results from the gbar but feel that the Leaf is a little bit better. the downside of the Leaf is cleaning up around the top of the ears where they join the dome whereas the gbar does the whole head no problem.

I love my Leaf Razor but I don't use it for face shaves as it is just way too bulky. I bought it just for doing head shaves and it does that and the back of the neck very well imo.

if I use a single bladed razor on my head it is normally a gbar. I get really good results from the gbar but feel that the Leaf is a little bit better. the downside of the Leaf is cleaning up around the top of the ears where they join the dome whereas the gbar does the whole head no problem.
You can always shave your wife hairy legs with the Leaf razor, just let her sit back while she’ll enjoy watching you and should keep you busy.

1wftTyo.gif