the old man brush

sealer

Last time I was up here I used to shave with a brush, soap, but cartridge, and didn't pay attention of anything shaving related. 5 years afterwards I was curious to see my old man brush...

NEuIUqT.jpg

dfNp4jI.jpg

That's something I would not approach my face on a dare, but the old man uses it every day...

It is really soft and dense, but, jeez, it is crappy. It is funny, as often people says to not do circular swirls on the face, never thought about it but now I reckon the crater developed on this brush is because of that.
Not sure if a 'good' kid should gift him a good brand new brush, re-knot it, or just leave his brush alone

PS. Looks you can get some "gel" tips after some years of daily use of a non-gel brush, and of course, that people still save money while shaving his beard :D

Last time I was up here I used to shave with a brush, soap, but cartridge, and didn't pay attention of anything shaving related. 5 years afterwards I was curious to see my old man brush...

NEuIUqT.jpg

dfNp4jI.jpg

That's something I would not approach my face on a dare, but the old man uses it every day...

It is really soft and dense, but, jeez, it is crappy. It is funny, as often people says to not do circular swirls on the face, never thought about it but now I reckon the crater developed on this brush is because of that.
Not sure if a 'good' kid should gift him a good brand new brush, re-knot it, or just leave his brush alone

PS. Looks you can get some "gel" tips after some years of daily use of a non-gel brush, and of course, that people still save money while shaving his beard :D
That's what happens when when you don't have a 7 day brush set.

NEuIUqT.jpg

dfNp4jI.jpg

That is absolutely beautiful! I would respect that for what it is and leave it alone. :cool:

What's his razor?

That is absolutely beautiful! I would respect that for what it is and leave it alone. :cool:

What's his razor?
it is a cartridge gillette, I reckon at least 20 years old the handle at least.
\I'll try on the morning to take a picture of his shaving den....

NEuIUqT.jpg

dfNp4jI.jpg

Just in case he wants a replacement there's a NOS Kent T8 on eBay at the moment. In Spain.