1. Thanks to your likes, our facebook page now has 25 likes and our own special URL - We now have a https://www.facebook.com/paste.and.cut. Please remember to invite your friends both to the forums and our page.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING TAPATALK

Members are advised that Tapatalk access to Paste and Cut is now officially deprecated and is targeted for removal from April 30, 2017. Please see the full announcement at the notice thread.
    Dismiss Notice

The perfect 'concealed carry' pen ...

Discussion started by Mark1966, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail

I saw this

Camo Bolt Action 30Cal Bullet Pen with Rifle Clip

on a US orientated Facebook shaving group and immediately thought of some of my gun running freinds here.

[​IMG]

What a perfect gift for @Drubbing (AKA the man who has everything) or @stillshunter (a keen hunter if ever I saw one).

The description says it all -

'This beautiful ballpoint pen is custom made from chrome components and a stunning multicolored camo acrylic barrel. These bolt action bullet pens are perfect for the avid hunter. They include a bolt action click mechanism, a rifle clip, and a bullet tip. It has a nice balanced feel, with good weight.'

Who will be the first to buy?

2. eggbert

eggbert is full of Vision Collision Da Menth Heads

Oh you are there? Man, they let anyone in these days!

littleaussiebleeder likes this.
  3. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail

Yeah, not sure how it happened

4. Pjotr

Pjotr Cultured Philistine Moderator 2016 Sabbatical

What the hell are you doing on a US based Facebook shaving group? You are a worry.

littleaussiebleeder and Mark1966 like this.