The Speick Scent

Samuel

Can someone please recommend products which have similar scent profile as Speick original? I love the scent of the shave stick, cream and especially the deodorant. Soaps, creams, colognes - all suggestions are welcomed :)

I have yet to experience the scent of Speick in a non-Speick product.

I can only wish other products had the same scent.

The Speick EDT is not like the stick but is a damn awesome cologne!

I could sniff the Speick stick all day long!! It's my top 3 performing shaving soap of all time and one of my favourite scents.

Myrsol agua balsamica I think. It’s been a long time since I used speick, loved it though. I got the myrsol as it was supposed to be similar, and I remember thinking it was, but has stronger rosemary/herbal notes.

Myrsol agua balsamica I think. It’s been a long time since I used speick, loved it though. I got the myrsol as it was supposed to be similar, and I remember thinking it was, but has stronger rosemary/herbal notes.

Sorry, they are nothing like each other. Myrsol reeks of in your face rosemary and thyme, Speick has a subtle citrus and faint lavender scent, and whatever the speick plant brings.

The Speick EDT has simply been repackaged from the original, you pay more, get less. The EDT is a disappointment if you're looking for a longer lasting Speick aftershave scent. It is barely recognisable from the AS.

Sorry, they are nothing like each other. Myrsol reeks of in your face rosemary and thyme, Speick has a subtle citrus and faint lavender scent, and whatever the speick plant brings.

The Speick EDT has simply been repackaged from the original, you pay more, get less. The EDT is a disappointment if you're looking for a longer lasting Speick aftershave scent. It is barely recognisable from the AS.

Are you referring to the 100ml EDP or the 50ml EDT?

The EDT was very strong and lasted well into the evening for me.

I used to put one spray on the wrist and rub wrists together and one spray under my shirt.

I don't use any scents now but that's what i did when i used them.

Whilst the EDT doesn't smell like the stick, it's a great scent. I can only dream of a Cologne with the scent of the stick.