Therapeutic and medicinal use of Wet Shaving - a bit of snake oil

Holiday

from Lanolin
Grand Society
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
I came down with a nasty dose of shingles this week and been quarantined working from home.
Nasty virus feels like your skin is burning, I imagine what a hot oil burn over your torso would feel like.
Anyway I bought some calamine lotion which brought about 5 minutes relief, so searched the internet and found suggestions witch hazel work for some.
Just happened have a bottle of Stirling With Hazel and Aloe with Menthol in the cupboard. This stuff has been my saving grace for the week in addition to soothing the skin, the menthol has a wonderful cooling effect.
I can literally watch the blisters retract after a dose. So wet shaving helps cure headaches and relieves skin irritation. Any other remedies?
e9M4vFX.jpg
SeczZXC.jpg

I use witch hazel to treat my eczema. Works well for me.

I came down with a nasty dose of shingles this week and been quarantined working from home.
Nasty virus feels like your skin is burning, I imagine what a hot oil burn over your torso would feel like.
Anyway I bought some calamine lotion which brought about 5 minutes relief, so searched the internet and found suggestions witch hazel work for some.
Just happened have a bottle of Stirling With Hazel and Aloe with Menthol in the cupboard. This stuff has been my saving grace for the week in addition to soothing the skin, the menthol has a wonderful cooling effect.
I can literally watch the blisters retract after a dose. So wet shaving helps cure headaches and relieves skin irritation. Any other remedies?
e9M4vFX.jpg
SeczZXC.jpg

Sorry to hear that Jeff. Wish you a speedy recovery 👍🏾