They're good but...

Personna red is no longer available or made originally from Israel anymore, the original company was sold to Germany.

All new Personna blades are made from Germany see below and click here

wpe6a456fb_05_06.jpg
wp7bbb5739_05_06.jpg

How do these compare to the Israeli reds? Have you tried them?
To be very honest with you, they’re not close to the original Israeli red, feels different from the original.

Keep in mind YMMV depending on your skin, kinda like either you love it or hate it.

Can anyone confirm that ozwhisker are selling the German made personna as contacted them yesterday but nothing was listed on the packaging?

Can anyone confirm that ozwhisker are selling the German made personna as contacted them yesterday but nothing was listed on the packaging?

You purchase old stock of the Personna Platinums on Ebay from local sellers. Same blade as the Israeli reds.

Haven’t purchased anything yet but oswhisker couldn’t tell me if made in Germany I suspect these are made in Israel going by the feedback here

@erobins. I do not stock, nor have I ever sold Personna blades. I have not received any message from you regarding these blades. What method did you use to send me a message?

Just a few to try as I have a mukur futur and blades like feathers make my face like sweeny todd

Have you tried a sampler pack of different blades from one of the vendors?

Wilkinson Sword blades are good medium sharp and medium smooth blade to try which are available locally.

I have tried a number of blades with the futur as it is an aggressive razor at the moment I have settled on Gillette 7 O’clock. The wilky you recommended are these the German made wilkys?

I have tried a number of blades with the futur as it is an aggressive razor at the moment I have settled on Gillette 7 O’clock. The wilky you recommended are these the German made wilkys?

Which 7 O'clock blades green, yellow, or black?

Yes the Wilkie's are the German ones.

Green ones
Try to grab some Gillette Rubies as they're great when paired with an aggressive razor as super smooth and help alleviate harshness from blade feel. An under appreciated blade that can be hard to find as some fakes around but well worth a try as turn aggressive razors super smooth. (y)

I'm sure somebody has a few spare tucks they could send you as I ran out of mine :(

Green ones

The green are very mild and smooth. I don't think your going to get a milder and smoother combo than this in a blade.

Hate to be the one to say it, maybe it's the razor that's too aggressive for you! Try not going above setting 2. Even setting 2 is quite efficient.

Maybe another razor would be to your liking?:unsure: