2018 Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

How about some unobtainium:
LiSf1HX.jpg
I can vouch for the Fete au Citron.....

As far as I am aware it is not slated to make a comeback anytime soon.

@alfredus @Monsta_AU

Is it possible to have a seperate thread to discuss the items? Ask questions etc?

I am assuming we keeping the auction thread as bids only and no other comments?

Well I for one am enjoying the suspense regarding the items. It’s not like the auction’s will only last a few minutes or hours either. I would expect there would be plenty of time to research them.

:ROFLMAO: Ohhhh it's on
Against Le Generalè himself? Good luck son, hope you brought your wallet and it's fat. :pompous:

Is it possible to have a seperate thread to discuss the items? Ask questions etc?

I am assuming we keeping the auction thread as bids only and no other comments?
This thread will be good enough for that. Bid threads will be bids only, and vigorously moderated as such.

Once the auction starts, threads will be unlocked and flagged as active.

This thread will be good enough for that. Bid threads will be bids only, and vigorously moderated as such.

Once the auction starts, threads will be unlocked and flagged as active.
Hmm.

There are a few questions about the items that would may get lost if we centralise all of them in a single thread. Not a biggie for me to be honest.

I am keeping a close eye on this thread and would agree, that questions should be posted here...

At the end of the day, I would hope, that the mind frame of our community is about donating money. The prices are just an incentive to donate even more ;)