2018 Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

I only want one of them :LOL: or should I say, would like one of them.

That's a shame, the lot is a set of 4 Extrait de parfum (40%) which I am quietly hoping will be passed in. All the compositions are unique being mods of those released previously from my private reserve.

The 4 sell as a lot too reflecting the seasons, they are not to be broken up when auctioned.

Last edited:
Oh heck!

A group of four, in one set, up against @UKSteve with the pound equal to $1.79 Australian Dollar.

I might have to sell a kidney.

Plus my wife's kidney.

Plus one from each of the kids.

They will understand right?

All for a good cause?

May I make a suggestion regarding the destination of the funds. I would like to have the donations go to the purchasers choice from a list of approved destinations. My reasoning is I have a work mate who is approaching the end of life and he was greatly assisted and lived an extra couple of years thanks to the Peter Maccallum institute, https://www.petermac.org

One of the main research aims at Peter Mac is to allow patients to treat at home, allowing more time with family and to improve the quality of life.

Oh heck!

A group of four, in one set, up against @UKSteve with the pound equal to $1.79 Australian Dollar.

I might have to sell a kidney.

Plus my wife's kidney.

Plus one from each of the kids.

They will understand right?

All for a good cause?

I doubt I’ll be bidding Mark. I would only like one of them. Yes I could buy the lot and split them off, but that’s not really cricket when they were donated to be auctioned and enjoyed as a seasonal set.
You may very well have won them anyway but now it just may save one of your children’s body organs. That reminds me, I’ve just purchased some Xerjoff Kampuchea Noire, where’s my penknife and first born.

May I make a suggestion regarding the destination of the funds. I would like to have the donations go to the purchasers choice from a list of approved destinations. My reasoning is I have a work mate who is approaching the end of life and he was greatly assisted and lived an extra couple of years thanks to the Peter Maccallum institute, https://www.petermac.org

One of the main research aims at Peter Mac is to allow patients to treat at home, allowing more time with family and to improve the quality of life.

There are many many fantastic charities out there and your idea seems to be straight forward. But it would be a bit of a challenge for us to administer all that, make lists, check them out, get people asking why this charity is on the list and the other one not...

There are many reasons, why we choose the cancer council...I think the only two that really mater are that Tim always praised them and I think every one agrees that they do stellar work all over the country.

Less than a week to go...and yes there are still some surprises coming ;)

@Mark1966

Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?