2018 Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

Sure, here you go -

world-cup-final.jpeg

Oh, wait, hang on...

Sorry mate, this is for the LAST time you were in a World Cup Final ;)

I wish I did have one. I do have a lovely wooden seat from the old Wembley, now that was a stadium. The new one isn’t a patch.
I’m not going to get into your World Cup record, it’s virtually pointless, literally...

I wish I did have one. I do have a lovely wooden seat from the old Wembley, now that was a stadium. The new one isn’t a patch.
I’m not going to get into your World Cup record, it’s virtually pointless, literally...
Now, now - we earned four points in 2006, which was good enough to get us out of the Group stage and into the round of 16, where we were robbed by a dodgy penalty in a 1-0 loss to the eventual World Champions, Italy.

Meh, we will console ourselves with the rugby, the cricket. All the manly sports you know.

So beating a strategic retreat ...

We have some great items on offer - with huge thanks to some very generous donors.

In all the pushing and shoving to gain that elusive auction item please make some time to thank them, and to think about the purpose of this event.

Haircut and hot towel shave anybody?

One day to go.

I wonder if our cheeky admins have kept back a last surprise or two.

One day to go.

I wonder if our cheeky admins have kept back a last surprise or two.

What more could you want!

(just one more sleep ...)

Ok. On a more serious note.

What is the etiquette here, what should be minimum bid and bid increments?

Ps. What do people have an eye on?

Ok. On a more serious note.

What is the etiquette here, what should be minimum bid and bid increments?

Ps. What do people have an eye on?

I think you’re over-thinking this. Just throw some f****** money at it until someone says stop.

Yep - that about sums it up!

There are some rules - there is a thread about them. Check that out and you will be fine

Think of it like voting - bid early and bid often!