alfredus

Auctioneer-in-Chief + organises many group buys
Staff member
Site Moderator
State Convenor - SA
Grand Society
Group Buy Caporegime
Charity Auction Team
Last July Paste & Cut was hit by the terrible loss of @Draco Noir/Tim Keech - after a very long battle against liver cancer.

Tim was not only a great member here, but one of the finest human beings one could ever hope to encounter in life.

In order to honour him and to raise funds for the Cancer Council Australia the team here at Paste & Cut has decided to run a series of charity auctions in mid July.

The auctions will run from Thursday July.12 until Sunday July.15

We have some cracking items up for grabs - and I mean CRACKING/UNOBTAINIUM - so please keep your wallets tight until then and save your pennies so you can bid as high as possible.

All funds will be donated by the winners directly to the cancer council Australia and our Vendors/Artisans are donating 100% the prices and shipping costs within Australia!

And for those of you on sabbatical: these auctions are of course exempt ;)

Here just a small teaser...

DzVlNjA.jpg

Official confirmation that these charity auctions will not grant the dreaded Yellow & Red banner.

I encourage you all to dig deep here, and ensure that plenty of money is raised in this case for a very worthy cause. I myself have had many people in my life taken by this insidious disease and lost, not without a valiant fight.

Only a few weeks ago I was informed that a maternal Aunt of mine was diagnosed Stage IV breast cancer which had metastasized to her bones. It is likely completely through her liver and brain also. No treatment available really, only pallative care. She is 52, 4 kids with two under 10 years of age.

Last edited:
I will be donating a 4 piece seasonal set (Express post Australia wide) of AP Reserve extraits de parfum in special flacons that includes SkyeFall as the Winter seasonal. I will get some pictures posted when I have a chance :)

I will be donating a 4 piece seasonal set (Express post Australia wide) of AP Reserve extraits de parfum in special flacons that includes SkyeFall as the Winter seasonal. I will get some pictures posted when I have a chance :)
Did I already mention there are going to be some CRACKER items up for grab ;)

Only a few weeks ago I was informed that a maternal Aunt of mine was diagnosed Stage IV breast cancer which had metastasized to her bones. It is likely completely through her liver and brain also. No treatment available really, only pallative care. She is 52, 4 kids with two under 10 years of age.
Sorry to hear about your aunt, @Monsta_AU.

So besides APR LE air-fresheners: what do you guys hope will be up for grabs? Maybe we can still make it happen or maybe the item(s) of your desire are already sitting in the P&C auction vault ;)

The effects of Cancer in Australia are wide spread and devastating for the people suffering it and their family and friends, a few years past my mother had to endure a mastectomy due to breast cancer.

Anything we can do as Australians in any capacity to assist research, prevention and care is a good thing.

So besides APR LE air-fresheners: what do you guys hope will be up for grabs? Maybe we can still make it happen or maybe the item(s) of your desire are already sitting in the P&C auction vault ;)

SB Tradere or Ti BBS-1 (numbered below 10)

Last edited by a moderator:

Some purpose built lathering bowls would be cool.

Also small lots of vintage blades that everyone around here is always showing off.

B&M Leviathan EdT because I want it for this winter lol

Official confirmation that these charity auctions will not grant the dreaded Yellow & Red banner.

I encourage you all to dig deep here, and ensure that plenty of money is raised in this case for a very worthy cause. I myself have had many people in my life taken by this insidious disease and lost, not without a valiant fight.

This hits families hard. I lost my Aunt back in December and just found out last week my brother has lung cancer. :(

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your aunt, @Monsta_AU.
I know the pain @Monsta_AU - My half-brother is battling stage IV cancer and was given 12-24 months and at the same time mum was diagnosed with bowel cancer and these last 2 years have been really tough :( Luckily mum won her battle but my bro is unlikely to win his... Cancer is a bitch :punch:

This hits families hard. I lost my Aunt back in December and just found out last week my brother has lung cancer. :(
Stay strong @Nico! I lost 2 uncles, one to throat cancer & the other lung :( We're very fortunate to live in a country with some of the best doctor's and treatments available and cancer can be beaten!

Stay strong @Nico! I lost 2 uncles, one to throat cancer & the other lung :( We're very fortunate to live in a country with some of the best doctor's and treatments available and cancer can be beaten!

Thanks @Razor Burn. We need to stay positive for our loved ones.