Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Great idea, @TomG and @Mark1966 .

I think we definitely should aim for a winter get-together because I think our late December one is happening when people have lots on or are away. I also think our group has the energy for a 6 monthly cycle if we decide to. I'm thinking early in July to give people a nice bit of calendar notice. I still have a number of giveaways left from December, such as Santa's vintage blades and handsome brush soakers (bahahaha). There is potentially so much to share, based on who our WA clan includes. I might be able to source some more of Robin's amazing Bloom Shave Bowls, for example.

If you haven't been tempted to come along before - the ultimate reason is the shared products because when you're in WA it's so hard to sniff and test gear before you commit to online sales. I know for certain, because of last night, that Fenchurch rather than Ozymandias is the scent profile I prefer from @todras 's latest majestic works. No guess required now.

So, some questions for the Westralians here:

1) Would you be up for a wet-shavers meet-up in July?
2) Preferences for days / dates? This could include when NOT to have it. Weekends might not be as easy as weeknights etc.
3) Freo again or is it time for a NOR venue? It certainly should be somewhere warm based on the last week.
4) Which sucker^H^H^H^H^H^H hero is going to do the legwork?

Come on, lads. Get vocal and have your say.

I would be keen for a meetup at some point but unfortunately I'm going to be out of the country from Jun 30th until mid September and then again from early November until early January!
Hopefully I can make it to one some day.

I'm in.
Can lend a hand with organisation.
Preference for me would be second half of July, but not a biggie if more members prefer it earlier.
I'm fine for either weekends or week nights.
Other Sandgropers to add to the list are @DrBob and @RazorPlay.

I’m in, I get pretty much 6 weeks of my roster so as long as I have plenty notice I should be good to go. NOR or SOR suits me even though I’m in lowly Mandurah! Hahaha I will try and rustle up some giveaways too! See what happens and what I am happy to let go of lol