Timeless 0.95 or Wolfman

For me personally the Timeless is way too large and clunky...the Wolfman is a beautiful thin head that is very nimble...super easy to maneuver

As for the efficiency, I guess it depends on the blade gap of the Wolfman - again for me the Timeless 0.95 is definitively not smooth, the WR2 0.95 definitely is

I have them both.
Wolfman WR2 wins easily.
I have kept the Timeless .68 OC (sold the .95 OC as I didn't like the 'face feel').
A Karve stainless with #D and/or #E plates is worth thinking about too (I have the Karve with #C and #D SB plates but want a #E SB now too).
Have you thought about (or tried) a Karve yet?
They do an aluminium one which is cheap enough, but 'not my cup of tea' (too light for me).
Oh yeah, welcome to the forum.

All very subjunctive .
I like the heft of the Timeless razor. For me the Timeless 0.95 Scalloped plate shaves similar to the Wolfman WR1. 0.61 SB.
Timeless 0.68 Scalloped plate feels similar to the Wolfman WR2 0.95 SB. The Wolfman WR1 & WR2 SB plates feel smoother.
The Timeless razors are readily available, Wolfman razors are not.

Don't compare apples with oranges.
A WR2 .95 is not the same as a Timeless .95 so don't let the same gap 'numbers' fool you.
Trust me on this as I own/have owned them both.
My WR2 is 1.15 DC (SB/OC plate).
The Timeless .95 OC shaved a tad closer and was smooth...but was no where as smooth as the WR2.
I think to get slightly more closeness than the Timeless .95 OC you would need a WR2 1.25 (we need @StratMan to comment here as he has exactly that combo. He will give you good advice).
As @Nico says. Wolfman has a wait list where you can order your new razor (think around 18 months to 2 years wait now...plus about $500AUD...but that includes delivery!).
Here you go...
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeLQ9_xXMuhueCoc0C0bMv7sF8YxHBRpvstBjbLKmP7HdP-_A/viewform

A Karve stainless with #D and/or #E plates is worth thinking about too (I have the Karve with #C and #D SB plates but want a #E SB now too).
Hi @Blackie, was not impressed by Karve SB-E. Not overly aggressive like R41 but does burn a little and no added efficiency for the burn, however the Karve redeemed itself with OC-D plate. Smooth and efficient YMMV
Was going to move the Karve on but now a keeper with OC-D. Would consider selling the SB-E plate if interested PM.

hey guys.. as you know i have the Timeless 0.95 SB and the WR2 SB 1.25.

firstly a disclaimer.. i have not shaved with a Timeless 0.68 or any WR2 other than a 1.25 but i have spent countess hours researching gaps for the wolfman and listening to advice from members here in order to make my choice and below is an accurate representation of what i have found

Firstly the gaps are totally different to each other, the 0.95 Timeless is quite efficient and the 0.95 WR2 is quite mild. The 0.95 Timeless is on par with the WR2 1.15 and the WR2 0.95 is close to the Timeless 0.68.

I first bought the 0.95 T and found it to be an efficient and VERY smooth razor and when my turn came up for the WR2 I wanted a touch more efficiency that the 0.95 T without sacrificing smoothness. I ended up with the 1.25 and for me, this combination is right on the mark. It is that good that i honestly find it hard to pick up another razor. The efficiency of the WR2 1.25 is a step up from the 0.95 T without any loss of smoothness.

now with the gap aside, lets talk about the feel. Both give you a different shave feel but have to say that i do like how both feel. The heavier head of the timeless allows you to just use the weight of its head to effortlessly and smoothly remove your whiskers, the lighter head of the WR2 feels much more nimble but again effortlessly shaves of all whiskers. Also both weigh around the same weight.

in regards to balance i feel the WR2 is a better balanced razor. This may be due to the WR2 having a lighter head plus a longer handle (90mm) as opposed to the heavier head and shorter handle (85mm) of the timeless. When it comes to handles, wolfman offers you a hollowed handle as an option.
ended up with a solid handle (thanks to @alfredus) and for me the balance of this razor with the solid handle is perfect, i feel i would of made a mistake if I got the hollowed.

Final comparison between both razors would have to be the audible feedback. The WR2 has great audible feedback and the timeless is more of a quieter whisker whacker. I personally enjoy more feedback.

This is all splitting hairs though, the timeless is an excellent razor and one i do not feel i want to part with the but for me, the WR2 is a step up for all the reasons stated above.