Timeless Bronze 0.78 OC

but cant find sample packs anywhere.. didnt really want to invest in 50 or 100 at around 0.70c - $1 each to find out if i liked them..
Mate, easy as..look at razorbladesclub. About 80 cents each if buying just 1, but gets cheaper as you buy more (5, 30, 100).
A 5 pack is only about $AU3.50 plus some cheap postage. They get blades to me here in NZ in about 7 days.
https://www.razorbladesclub.com/razorblades/#product_9152

Kais are nice in the Timeless OC too.

I think the edge is smoother than the Feather.
I agree @SpeedyPC the Kai do feel smoother than the Feathers, and last a bit longer too.
The price difference is so small that the Kai make more sense to buy (100 Kai are only $5 more than 100 Feathers).
Once I use up my remaining 60 Feathers I will just get more Kai blades.

i do remember you mentioning a razor to me last time we spoke, but i cant remember for the life of which it was.. must of been the ATT by the sounds of it... you certainly seem confident that i will love the ATT H plates and you know my love of the wolfman so i might just get me an ATT for xmas, got to spend my xmas money on something ;)

In your opinion how can you best describe the difference between the ATT and the Timeless?

loading the R41 with a feather? i will absolutely try this as i dont mind feather blades. The sharpness is of no concern to me the only thing that i dont like of the feathers v the polsilvers is the smoothness factor. I find the feathers a little rough, which with a R41 may be an issue, but then again it may not be, i will try it shortly for sure.

but the comment with one ATG pass.. wow!! that is something that would of never crossed my mind and i dont really feel comfortable with that but once i get a few more weeks practice with the R41 under my belt i will give it a try, only because of the potential of a 1 pass BBS, imagine that!!!

as for SE.. these actually put fear in me and i doubt i will ever have the nerve to try one out

If your thinking of waiting for Christmas, the yanks go mad with their Black Friday sales in November with some crazy prices. Save your pennies, I know I am.

Kai's are as sharp as Feathers but much smoother. ButI think this has more to do with the fact, that Feathers are very thin and most razors are not made to lock them in perfectly...therefore you get a tiny amount of blade chatter...

Kai's on the other hand are exactly on the opposite side of the spectrum and probably the thickest modern DE blade I know.

ATT has a very low profile head similar to the Wolfman I prefer that...it also holds blades perfectly...it reminds of a great German tool - works perfectly, last forever but no useless bling

If your thinking of waiting for Christmas, the yanks go mad with their Black Friday sales in November with some crazy prices. Save your pennies, I know I am.

thanks for the heads up on that @Errol.. hanging for november, hopefully the aussie $$ improves also.. might be a ATT H1 (or H2) Windsor with my name on it out there

Kai's are as sharp as Feathers but much smoother. ButI think this has more to do with the fact, that Feathers are very thin and most razors are not made to lock them in perfectly...therefore you get a tiny amount of blade chatter...

Kai's on the other hand are exactly on the opposite side of the spectrum and probably the thickest modern DE blade I know.

ATT has a very low profile head similar to the Wolfman I prefer that...it also holds blades perfectly...it reminds of a great German tool - works perfectly, last forever but no useless bling

cheers for the info.. i might have to order me some KAIs in the near future, that may possibly pair up with an ATT :cool: dammit!!!!

Mate, easy as..look at razorbladesclub. About 80 cents each if buying just 1, but gets cheaper as you buy more (5, 30, 100).
A 5 pack is only about $AU3.50 plus some cheap postage. They get blades to me here in NZ in about 7 days.
https://www.razorbladesclub.com/razorblades/#product_9152

Kais are nice in the Timeless OC too.

I second this recommendation. Easy to order, huge range, cheap shipping. (Mine arrived in 10 days)

thanks for the heads up on that @Errol.. hanging for november, hopefully the aussie $$ improves also.. might be a ATT H1 (or H2) Windsor with my name on it out there

I saved some $ when I purchased my RAW RS-10 through Maggard Razors when their sales were on.

Last edited: