Tobacco, Vanilla, Leather & Whiskey Fragrance

I have managed to procure some Whiskey abs. (Islay) from a contact overseas and as part of my current working designs for Autumn/Winter 2018 I am thinking about a foray into a fragrance that rests on dominant Tobacco and Whiskey notes...we are talking Vanilla, tobacco, oud, Leather, Whiskey here The tobacco abs. is nicotine free before anyone asks too, expensive but very, very good.

So my current thinking is some wood notes from Oud and a couple that evoke whiskey barrels specifically - peat moss, oak notes with a few other things as part of the design to lend the fullness that I personally would be wanting to see in such a fragrance. If anyone has tried Santa Maria Novella Tabacco Toscano Cologne then that is along the lines of what I am thinking but with the addition of a Whiskey accord that is more forward, a little more spice (Olibanum, Eugenol) and body rather than it resting on the tobacco abs.as the main player in the game.

So what do people think, or more relevantly what would you like to see and wear in such a fragrance, what would you not like to see and what current fragrances in this family do you own ?

I am curious and there will probably be testers at some point for people that contribute :)
Omg. Put me on that list dan ;) will be keeping an eye out in The future. Tobacco are my favs

The infeasibility is obvious in a commercial sense but I was laying on the beach today and thought why not a tincture made with vanilla pods, perfumers alcohol and actual whisky.

The infeasibility is obvious in a commercial sense but I was laying on the beach today and thought why not a tincture made with vanilla pods, perfumers alcohol and actual whisky.
Which whisky though?

Purely from a perfumery perspective:

The eventual tincture would not be in any way near strong enough in concentration, and secondly the water in the whiskey would cause all kinds of problems in the solution that are not easily dealt with.

When you tincture, it is important that there is no water present whatsoever, so for instance you can tincture vanilla beans Grade B but not the Grade A because of their moisture retention, you can obviously tincture ambergris and so on, but we always avoid anything with a high water or moisture content. Anything with water will immediately turn the whole solution milky, it will interfere with the tincture and it is almost impossible to clear it up, even with cold filtration.