Today's office

eggbert

is full of Vision Collision
2018 Sabbatical
2017 Sabbatical
Da Menth Heads

Today I am in this basketball court consultating with Traditional Owners in Oenpelli (Gunbalanya) in Kakadu National Park about 50km outside Jabiru. The weather forecast is 40+ for the next few days. Wish me luck surviving the heat.
We've already crossed the infamous Cahills Crossing but there were no crocodiles to take a photo of this morning.

Errol

Razor Review Guru

Today I am in this basketball court consultating with Traditional Owners in Oenpelli (Gunbalanya) in Kakadu National Park about 50km outside Jabiru. The weather forecast is 40+ for the next few days. Wish me luck surviving the heat.
We've already crossed the infamous Cahills Crossing but there were no crocodiles to take a photo of this morning.
They‘d be there. That crossing is alive with crocks.

SpeedyPC

Active Grasshopper
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
The shower in my hotel "room" And appropriate wall signage
I wonder? What’s toilet like, reminds me of the dugout hole near fresh water crocodile, many years ago when I was 10 years old in Northern Territory.

Every time I needed to go to the loo, a man with a rifle always on guard for fresh water crocodile approaching the loo.

Last edited:

glenos

2018 Sabbatical
2015 Sabbatical
Cahill's Crossing, pffft nothing to worry about used the fish there when I was 12.

Actually, I don't think we did, my Dad lived in Jabiru and knew far better.