Toiletries Pack for travelling - what do you use?

Those bluff pants look nice
100% polyester though

+ wrinkle free, which natural fibres can't match
- still feels like plastic bags, and gets a stink up that natural fibres can't match

Yeah, that was what I'm concerned about. Never worn that much plastic before :) They add in all these treatments! I'm thinking of going to Kathmandu or Paddy Palin to check out similar stuff. The ExOfficio is highly rated but if it is just wrinkles because my accommodation is usually a hotel and I use the packing folders that is not usually a problem. My main concern is weight and size. This is what I'm trying to move from and to:

Jeans-vs-Travel-Pants.png

I've seen that forum, one lady has every bag they make, and posts 2 page answers to everyones one line question.

fanatic (fəˈnætɪk)
n
1. a person whose enthusiasm or zeal for something is extreme or beyond normal limits
2. a person devoted to a particular hobby or pastime; fan: a jazz fanatic.

Oh yes, yes indeed!

Say, are there any ARKO!!!! fanatics here?

Don't mention the A word ...

No fanatics here.

Just a bunch of blokes with normal levels of zeal and a few unfortunates suffering from severe zeal deficiency!
Hmm, is that denial I sense ?

hey @Nonick

Went into Paddy Pallin, Kathmandu and another place on the weekend.

Travel pants look like, well, travel pants!

Even the famous ex-officio I looked at and decided I would not wear apart from travel so should not wear full stop.

Down to MEL tomorrow and will pop into the RB Sellars store and check out their gear.

In the meantime two more Eagle Creek packing folders have arrived so I'm well and truly set!

Just bite the bullet, buy the travel pants, and a big backpack, grow dreds and book a contiki tour

Just bite the bullet, buy the travel pants, and a big backpack, grow dreds and book a contiki tour
Contiki_Logo_US.png

Slight problem there @Nonick , his kids qualify...

Yep one does - but has more sense!

Hope you find something that fits the bill then!

hey @Nonick

Went into Paddy Pallin, Kathmandu and another place on the weekend.

Travel pants look like, well, travel pants!

Even the famous ex-officio I looked at and decided I would not wear apart from travel so should not wear full stop.
I bought a pair of casual pants from Myer, Jeff Banks brand, on sale for $42 and they are comfy, look decent cotton/elastine so they have a bit of give without feeling like your are wearing lycra. And they dont seem to need ironing, not much anyway.

http://www.myer.com.au/shop/mystore/pants-chinos/jeff-banks-214625170--1 - Navy
http://www.myer.com.au/shop/mystore/jeff-banks-214623280--1#header - Charcoal, the ones I have.[/QUOTE]