traveling

Ross

Hi
I will be doing some traveling in a months time and hoping to get some information of you very knowledgeable fourm people .
i will be visiting England ,Ireland, Singapore and Poland i was hoping to add to my wet shave collection .Are there shops that sell wet shave gear in any of these places or are they like Australia mostly on line.
I have already planed to take enough shave gear to last the trip (35 days) , had a quick google showed basic stuff like here
Thanks Ross

London has some great bricks and mortar shops - but not cheap. You can even get a straight shave while you are there

Mustafa Centre in Singapore's Little India has lots of cheap shaving gear, but most of it is cheap quality as well as price.

You may find lots of decent cheap aftershaves, and a few soaps / creams but the last time I went there most of the hardware (including blades) wasn't worth wasting your money on. However it's worth a look just to see what you can buy there, and there are loads of great Indian restaurants all around the area.

Other than that, I can't really add to https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/wiki/Singapore_Shaving_Supplies even though it looks like it hasn't been updated in many years. I tend not to spend any time around Orchard Road if I can help it, so have no idea what's for offer there

Forget the shaving stuff - concentrate on the single malt :)
I don't think any of England, Ireland, Singapore or Poland are famous for their Single Malts.