Troy Tools Custom Brush Handles

Love the 2 piece candy handles @TroyTools they look stunning mate (y)
The Red/Black in 1st pic, Cola/Black in 2nd and Platypus replica look perfect
FWIW the Zenith 506 is a nice handle to replicate just needs to be a fraction larger

All this talk of wood handles inspired me to go make this today. 26mm, knot socket finished in CA Adhesive.
I believe it is Tasmanian Sassafras. That's what my brother was told at the mill in Tasmania where it came from when he was on holidays there.
Brought me back some nice pieces of Huon Pine, and a piece of Sassafras.

lkfJor5.jpg
Looking good mate, youre making it hard for me

Great to see some variety as the blanks/finished product look highly professional! :eek:

Keep up the awesome work and I look forward to adding one of your master pieces in the future. (y)(y)(y)

Love the 2 piece candy handles @TroyTools they look stunning mate (y)
The Red/Black in 1st pic, Cola/Black in 2nd and Platypus replica look perfect
FWIW the Zenith 506 is a nice handle to replicate just needs to be a fraction larger

Cool, I googled the Zenith 506 for reference. Might make a tribute out of a two piece candy blank? Or wood?
Aaarrgghhh, Too many choices.

As we go into lockdown here in Brizzy, this candy handle jumped off the lathe.

MMMmmmmm, green is nice! Gently influenced by Zenith 506 as per @Holiday suggestion. Only larger, with a 28mm knot socket (knot isn't glued)
Might be hard parting with this one, green is nice!

GYI7KDV.jpg

28mm Silvertip
ag2BlrM.jpg

28mm Boss Synthetic
jZ6fBNC.jpg

In the sun
RHKRwfK.jpg

Not quite what I meant when I said I'd like a green gemstone to match my watch.
yDZkbIS.jpg

As we go into lockdown here in Brizzy, this candy handle jumped off the lathe.

MMMmmmmm, green is nice! Gently influenced by Zenith 506 as per @Holiday suggestion. Only larger, with a 28mm knot socket (knot isn't glued)
Might be hard parting with this one, green is nice!

GYI7KDV.jpg

28mm Silvertip
ag2BlrM.jpg

28mm Boss Synthetic
jZ6fBNC.jpg

In the sun
RHKRwfK.jpg

Not quite what I meant when I said I'd like a green gemstone to match my watch.
yDZkbIS.jpg

Nice brush, and Kermit watch.

Thank you everyone for the kind words of encouragement, I really appreciate it.

Now I have another blue and white handle, and it is magnificent!

Meet,...... Arctic Ice.

At 88mm, it is a long handle, and very comfortable to hold in the hand with one long slender flowing profile from top to bottom.
Still undecided about which 26mm knot it should wear. Lucky there are options, some of which are pictured below.
It looks like a scene from underneath arctic ice, or maybe even inside an ice cave with hectic looking white stalagmites and stalactites trying to meet in the translucent dark blue space.
I NEED to make more of these handle blanks! (Hopefully just as nice as this one)
Enjoy the pics, and video (my first you tube video, woohoo look at me go:cigar:)
3rVQowm.jpg

eECuyTO.jpg

This is the only blue synthetic knot I have.
gl0pRrD.jpg

Mountain White fan
ZBTbY4H.jpg

Cashmere synthetic
pzi4T1w.jpg

Underneath
6J4KxB6.jpg

Thank you everyone for the kind words of encouragement, I really appreciate it.

Now I have another blue and white handle, and it is magnificent!

Meet,...... Arctic Ice.

At 88mm, it is a long handle, and very comfortable to hold in the hand with one long slender flowing profile from top to bottom.
Still undecided about which 26mm knot it should wear. Lucky there are options, some of which are pictured below.
It looks like a scene from underneath arctic ice, or maybe even inside an ice cave with hectic looking white stalagmites and stalactites trying to meet in the translucent dark blue space.
I NEED to make more of these handle blanks! (Hopefully just as nice as this one)
Enjoy the pics, and video (my first you tube video, woohoo look at me go:cigar:)
3rVQowm.jpg

eECuyTO.jpg

This is the only blue synthetic knot I have.
gl0pRrD.jpg

Mountain White fan
ZBTbY4H.jpg

Cashmere synthetic
pzi4T1w.jpg

Underneath
6J4KxB6.jpg

Looks like a Women in a slinky expensive dress