Truth Cosmetics - Shave soap?

Not a lot to lose from grabbing a tin.

Looks to me like some sort of melt and pour soap base. I have seen it in the Shaver Shop a few times but have concerns about how it will perform.

Hi Nick, if not in the Valley, where is it? I recall spending a forenoon there 40 odd years ago. The German-style houses with their high-pitched roofs fascinated me.

Hi Nick, if not in the Valley, where is it? I recall spending a forenoon there 40 odd years ago. The German-style houses with their high-pitched roofs fascinated me.
It's in the Adelaide Hills ~25min drive to the east of Adelaide

The Barossa is more than 1 hours drive to the north of Adelaide...

You can do a nice Loop doing both in one day...but they are definitely not in the same region...BTW you wouldn't recognise Hahndorf these days...full of tourist buses :(

Grew up in the Adelaide foothills and the Barossa Vineyards and Hahndorf were favorite weekend trips with the family or bike ride with mates in my youth.
Still worth a visit to the area plenty of fresh local produce throughout the Adelaide Hills makes it worth the trip

There was a young clock-maker from Hahndorf who, along with a mate, appeared on a TV show mining for Opal. Anyone remember that from about 1-2 years ago?

Looks to me like some sort of melt and pour soap base. I have seen it in the Shaver Shop a few times but have concerns about how it will perform.

I was a little unsure myself so I thought to ask here before grabbing some. In the end we ended up leaving first thing Sat morning for an ~10hr drive home, so I didn't get back into the store to pick up a tin anyway.

Now or can be one our life's great mysteries. Well at least until I stumble on it again and actually give it a go.

It's in the Adelaide Hills ~25min drive to the east of Adelaide

The Barossa is more than 1 hours drive to the north of Adelaide...

You can do a nice Loop doing both in one day...but they are definitely not in the same region...BTW you wouldn't recognise Hahndorf these days...full of tourist buses :(

It was crazy busy in Hahndorf, no tourist busses when we were there, but no parking in town either.
Still it was nice to spend a few hours wandering around the town once we got a park.