UPDATE - I Have a Muhle R41 Coming

gillettedeguy

I know, I said this before. But I'm very excited. I'm getting my own Muhle R41 razor soon. I got an offer from @Korbz. But first, he has to get it from Mark1966, then he will send it to me. I'm very, very excited yet scared. Wish me luck! I know some people don't find the razor to be a big deal but I can't imagine doing it wrong for the first time :-

They are quite a cheap razor, a little under $60 posted iirc-
May be worth just buying one bud

Oh wow yeah just saw that you are in the US-
It would be too costly to post it to you from Australia dude, just buy one locally- they are cheap AF there.

@gillettedeguy great to hear. Even more impressive is Sunday delivery.

Also you don't need to start a new thread each time. You've created 5 threads in a week all about aquiring an R41. If other people did the same we'd have 100 threads about the Karve razor. @Mark1966 or @Monsta_AU is it possible to merge them?
Sorry, my internet is acting crazy. I tried to delete the second one when I realized there were two. Sorry.

It's a pretty great razor, in my opinion. I could for sure feel the aggressiveness of it. It looks great too. My opinion, of course ;)
Have you used a Gillette Old type?
Personally I think the R41 is right around there- just much heavier

@gillettedeguy if you want to go above the R41 aggressive rate get yourself an iKon Tech FYI below

p52FnFh.jpg
ikon%2BTech%2BRazor.jpg