Utter desperation Chocolate thread

Black & Green do indeed have a nice range.
Cadbury Old Gold Roast Almond is one I also rate :)

Sadly, due to a predicted shortage in coming years of the cacao, it may see prices substantially increase :(

Black & Green do indeed have a nice range.
Cadbury Old Gold Roast Almond is one I also rate :)

Sadly, due to a predicted shortage in coming years of the cacao, it may see prices substantially increase :(

Shame Black and Green got bought out by Cadbury's a few years ago though.

I remember going through the Cadbury factory in Hobart years ago - had an Aunt who worked there - and you could buy a 5KG box of seconds for about $20.

Glenos do you remember those?

Anyway it was pretty awesome back when I had no taste in chocolate and this was prior to the palm oil debacle Cadbury went through. I think that was 2009 or so, anyway I switched off the old Cadbury then.

I remember going through the Cadbury factory in Hobart years ago - had an Aunt who worked there - and you could buy a 5KG box of seconds for about $20.
Glenos do you remember those?

Yep, all too well.

The tours are all stopped now, under the guise of OH&S or food safety or possibly alergen risks, I don't really know why. There is some talk to factory upgrades to allow the tours to resume.

That was a pretty big attraction in Hobart...seen the Cat and Fiddle, been to Salamanca place, let's stock up at Cadbury's before we go to Wineglass Bay for the weekend!

That was a pretty big attraction in Hobart...seen the Cat and Fiddle, been to Salamanca place, let's stock up at Cadbury's before we go to Wineglass Bay for the weekend!

The shop s still there but no factory tours, I'm not sure if you have to pay to watch the DVD to get access to the shop.

I am a white chocolate freak.

Lindt Lindor White.
Lindt White block.
Green & Black's White Chocolate w/Madagascan Vanilla (amazing stuff)

Also like most of the Lindt range. There's a few I don't.

Cadburys is okay in a pinch. Don't like Haighs White, it has a weird taste to my palate.

Good to hear that Mitsi. About the Lindt that is! :)

Ask Mark why that is! :p and what I used as packaging when I send him razors.... :p