Vale Draco Noir

I have never met with Tim (I would have met in two weeks. I am from Hungary.), but I beleive that he was my friend. Our relationship started with a custom order. Later we started to write e-mail and to get to know each other better. Indeed, he was very generous all the time, a great person and true friend.

My condolences to hes family and friends.

Rest in Piece, Tim!

I had the pleasure of meeting Tim at the Melbourne meet up. A true gentlemen!!

I remember how excited he was that one of our soaps name was so close to his handle here on the forum!

May he rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

I had the pleasure of meeting Tim at the Melbourne meet up. A true gentlemen!!

I remember how excited he was that one of our soaps name was so close to his handle here on the forum!

May he rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Thanks for mentioning that story Anthony....I shall use my Drogon Noir tomorrow as a small remembrance for Tim.

I, like others here, consider myself privledged to have known Tim.
May his family find solace in his peace.

It is still very hard for me to grasp the reality, that Tim has left us - he is leaving a very large hole not only in my life. As others have already said, Tim was such a generous and truly giving person - but he also had such a great intellect and understanding of the world as well as a love for different cultures. Our conversations would seamlessly wander from shaving, to world politics and Thai food and the hours would pass in the blink of an eye.

Due to this experience, he also helped me a lot to deal with my dad's terminal illness (which sadly for me seems also to have reached its final stages) - but not in a million years did I think, that we will loose him so early.

I really hope you are now shaving with that Ti Wolfman on your favourite beach with a cold one in your other hand my friend - I miss you so much

I am really saddened by the news.

RIP

What a loss for us all (but especially his family and friends)... Terribly sad news indeed.
Draco (Tim) always treated others with respect on the forum. I smile as I recall his delight and enthusiasim in sharing with us his latest razor from Japan. I appreciated his generous spirit towards all.
It's a true measure of a man when you can feel his absence from among us.
My heartfelt well-wishes go to his family.