Veet hair removal!

grunter

Fella's,
I could tell you a story involving Veet, hair removal on my ball sack for an upcoming vasectomy and a chemical burn on my old fella......but I won't:embarrest:

Fella's,
I could tell you a story involving Veet, hair removal on my ball sack for an upcoming vasectomy and a chemical burn on my old fella......but I won't:embarrest:

Never put Veet on your old fella, never go past 3 minutes on heavily forested areas, and never post about it on a forum.

Sorry to hear about your pain bro.

OUCH!

A lesson well and truly learnt I suspect.

On the upside the procedure itself is guaranteed to be less painful.

Never put Veet on your old fella, never go past 3 minutes on heavily forested areas, and never post about it on a forum.

Sorry to hear about your pain bro.

JugV2- You sound experienced in these matters:laugh:

Yeah I've used Veet a fair bit and if you go over three minutes it burns and can leave a nasty mark. Never got it on John Thomas though.

Yep, I had a nasty mark (BURN!) for 3 weeks.Had to daily use a burn gel and hope my skin grew back with the same elasticity(!!!) which thankfully it did!
I thought in my stupidity/vanity I'd tidy up the base at the same time and leave it on a bit longer (10mins) to make sure to get rid of the stubborn bits:eek:mg:

Yep, I had a nasty mark (BURN!) for 3 weeks.Had to daily use a burn gel and hope my skin grew back with the same elasticity(!!!) which thankfully it did!
I thought in my stupidity/vanity I'd tidy up the base at the same time and leave it on a bit longer (10mins) to make sure to get rid of the stubborn bits:eek:mg:

Always use a timer. I can't stress that enough. You're dealing with some nasty chemicals on your skin so - as you have discovered - you have to be precise.

Always use a timer. I can't stress that enough. You're dealing with some nasty chemicals on your skin so - as you have discovered - you have to be precise.

Its now a case of 'Once burned, twice shy':D

40yrs ago, believe I had a nurse shave mine; and if I remember she held by hand too!

40yrs ago, believe I had a nurse shave mine; and if I remember she held by hand too!

We must be of the same vintage as mine was 40 odd years ago as well. I dont remeber who held what or shaved where but I do remember the local anasthetic. If there is one place one does not wish to have a long needle inserted it is there :) (unless of course you are the sort who thinks covering yourself in VEET is a good thing to do).

You lot owe me a new keyboard.

This one is now full of coffee! :laugh:

Netplus is a two minute walk away...tell em Jug sent you.

And don't act like you never Veeted your junk. First time I met you I thought "now this guy Veets his junk" tru story bro.