Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Well they have arrived!

The sale listing did say they were different from the ones pictured in the listing and they look slightly different from the once that traveled around. I'm hoping that RM will confirm that these are the real deal and I haven't done my dough:

Presuming that they are what we want I'll be offering them at $11 per pack of 15 posted around Australia (i.e 73c per blade), except to PJ who can pay $15 as he said he would pay $1 per blade.

If RM confirms them and you are interested post in the thread or PM me and we can get something happening

............Presuming that they are what we want I'll be offering them at $11 per pack of 15 posted around Australia (i.e 73c per blade), except to PJ who can pay $15 as he said he would pay $1 per blade.

If RM confirms them and you are interested post in the thread or PM me and we can get something happening

Put me down for four packs if that's OK! Wicked! For 73c/blade I'll PIF (or should that be WHIFF) you a stick of Arko. At $1/blade no Arko for you! Oops, that wasn't very clever was it!

Subject to the RM approved really dealness I'll be in for Tupacs two packs if that is OK mark.

Cheers,
Morgs

A lot of coin is riding on RM by the looks of things. I'd get into Mark about a kickback if I were you RM :laugh:

So PJ - 4 packs
SYD - 2 packs
Mr626 - 1 pack
Lynchy - 2 packs

So that is 9 packs (135 blades) or half of them gone so far.

No pressure of course RM, actually, I think you guys should just man up and take them :laugh:

Hey.... For all we know you are a counterfeit blade manufacturer *shady eyes*

Bugger - my devious plan to fund further razor acquisitions foiled! :mad:

I'm not allowed to spend more $ on shave gear, but I have some 1970 pre-spoiler Gillette super stainless blades we could discuss swapping.

I'll grab a couple if they really are that good.

I'm not allowed to spend more $ on shave gear, but I have some 1970 pre-spoiler Gillette super stainless blades we could discuss swapping.

Glen, sounds good to me :)

I'll grab a couple if they really are that good.

That good?

[shaving product advertisement rules]

Shaving with these things is like having your face caressed by angels as the hairs simply fall by the wayside AND you are guaranteed to get a month of fine shaves out of each blade AND you will be irresistible to women after using them.

[/shaving product advertisement rules]

Glen, sounds good to me :)

That good?

[shaving product advertisement rules]

Shaving with these things is like having your face caressed by angels as the hairs simply fall by the wayside AND you are guaranteed to get a month of fine shaves out of each blade AND you will be irresistible to women after using them.

[/shaving product advertisement rules]

Sounds like a typical SE blade to me. :)

Shaving with these things is like having your face caressed by angels as the hairs simply fall by the wayside

I can vouch for that statement...

....AND you are guaranteed to get a month of fine shaves out of each blade......

.....and this one....

......AND you will be irresistible to women after using them.

...not sure about this one though. My irresistibility was not increased during my time with the Shick (Chick?) blade. Really wouldn't want it to be either.

Your chick magnetism was already off the chart PJ. An increase may well have led to the collapse of space/time itself.

So:

PJ - 4 packs
SYD - 2 packs
Mr626 - 1 pack
Lynchy - 2 packs
Eggbert - 2 packs
Glen - 2 packs

So that is 13 packs (195 blades) leaving me with 75 at this point. Any other takers?

Now, if they are just the right ones - waiting on The Master :)

They be legit, and look like the first production of the telfon-coated ones.

The ones in the picture were later packaging, I'd say you got a mega-bargain!

I'm down for some too :eek:mg: